Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck And The Colts Run Game

wercolts

didnt they let felton go? i coulda sworn i seen his name in the FA list. but i agree felton did a real good job, and i definently agree both carter and brown were very comftorble in the I-formation they both combined for over 1,000 yards in the final 8 weeks of the season.

From my records, Felton is a FA

Brown is not good enough to take pressure off of Luck and if D is the only focus Luck will be David Carr 2.0

Thank you Nostradamus, can you tell me who will win the SB this year as well? Bush can't run if there's no real O-line to run behind. No back can, not even AP.

in my draft we go luck and a Wr in the second then corner, NT, corner ,then Center

With Reggie Wayne being signed, I feel WR isn't as big of a priority as other positions. Let's go Luck 1st round, then either TE or defense 2nd round.

Yes they did have a good running game. I think luck had a huge part of that for calling out good plays or audibles at the line. Watched him work like a chef back there carving up teams defense. So was it teams playing the pass and luck just putting them in the right plays or they really did have a good run offense? I think luck had a huge huge part of it.

And carter didn't have previous problems with the fumblitus...hopefully that's something he worked on this off season. He just needs to get his confidence back.

I like Michael Bush and I do think he is underrated, but with 2 former 1st round picks along with Hart and Simpson all struggling to run the football, I don't think the running backs are the problem. We need an offensive line and have needed one for years.

http://thecoltivator.weebly.com

It really surprises me that people still think the "fix" for the Colts running problem is another RB

I think Darren Evans is better than both these guys. Hes a mix of both. Speed and power. Plus hes also the tallest, that helps a bit i guess. Hes gonna lift some eyebrows this preseason watch. He reminds me of Arian foster. Same build and vision.

Double post but this needs to be seen twice. Darren Evans will surprise. I remember watching him as a freshman at Warren Central here in the city. Dude was a monster.

From my records, Felton is a FA

yeah thats what i thought. was hoping they were going to pick up the FB that either dallas signed or san diego signed. maybe the FO didnt see what i saw the second half the season when the run game was alot better with a FB in the backfield. or maybe it was just my eyes playing with me.

yeah thats what i thought. was hoping they were going to pick up the FB that either dallas signed or san diego signed. maybe the FO didnt see what i saw the second half the season when the run game was alot better with a FB in the backfield. or maybe it was just my eyes playing with me.

I wish I could find it, but someone posted stats and our Y/A was around 3.6 with a FB and our singleback was somewhere around 4.3 I believe.

I think improving the O-line is more important

I think improving the O-line is more important

I'm with you, with cap space and more than likely high draft spot next year a premier running back is in the mix a year or two down the road, but we should use this time to sure up the oline and help protect Luck, he's already gonna have a tough enough time, and I'm not comfotable with Ben, or to tell the truth Castonzo at this point, This year should be very telling.