Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans vs Saints

jvan1973

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Texas are looking really good. They are protecting Watson pretty well. Saints dont look good at all. This division might be better then expected. What I dont like is the Texans are using a lot of screen passes. We already know that is a recipe to beat the colts. Titans will do the same thing.

3 sacks in the first half and many more qb hits. How is that well? That's on track for 96 sacks this year (obviously this won't keep up). Watson in the medical tent again...

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Texas are looking really good. They are protecting Watson pretty well. Saints dont look good at all. This division might be better then expected. What I dont like is the Texans are using a lot of screen passes. We already know that is a recipe to beat the colts. Titans will do the same thing.

I expected it to be pretty good honestly. It seems like there was a lot of downplaying our division rivals before the season started.

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Texans looking pretty good.   Let's see the half time adjustments.   

Yeah Brees is very capable of putting up 2 or 3 TD's quickly. This is far from over. There are reasons why only 11 different QB's have won 2 or more SB's as a starter, one because it is tough unless you are Tom Brady lmao , two because of age and Brees had a noodle arm in the 1st half. I am so thankful Peyton won 2 as a starter, that puts him in with the elite winners. That is legacy changing stuff when you win 2 as a starter. That was Brees goal coming into this season + revenge for last season, he looked bad in the 1st half.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah we need a Houston loss and we need to beat the Titans next week. 

Titans are going to be pumped playing us without Luck. If we can win and be 1-1 with two home games coming we are going to be ok. Derek Henry had a 74 yard screen pass. There is film how to beat us. We have to figure it out.