Indianapolis Colts
jvan1973

Texans vs Saints

Already given up 2 sacks and the 1st isn't even over yet. Still the score is 0-0 because Drew Brees apparently doesn't know when to throw the ball away.

Watson got the td,  but o'Brien blew it by taking a timeout then challenging.    Why not just challenge if you wanted to take time to call the play?

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Well Watson's now in the medical tent... Time will tell how severe his injury is...

Ruh roh

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Well Watson's now in the medical tent... Time will tell how severe his injury is...

It looked like he just got the wind knocked out of him. His leg got hit awkwardly before he scored I did notice that.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Texans LT looks good

He should for what they gave up for him

• Like 1

Why has every prime time game this year been trash?

Bears-Packers 10-3: Low scoring trash-fest

Patriots-Steelers 33-3: Blowout snoozer. 

Right now 7-3 in this game.

And the next two are Raiders-Broncos and Panthers-Bucs

:sigh:

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Texans LT looks good

Yup. Lotta people here were really underselling Tunsil after the trade. They definitely gave up a lot but I think he'll be a top 5 LT eventually.

Texas are looking really good. They are protecting Watson pretty well. Saints dont look good at all. This division might be better then expected. What I dont like is the Texans are using a lot of screen passes. We already know that is a recipe to beat the colts. Titans will do the same thing.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Texas are looking really good. They are protecting Watson pretty well. Saints dont look good at all. This division might be better then expected. What I dont like is the Texans are using a lot of screen passes. We already know that is a recipe to beat the colts. Titans will do the same thing.

3 sacks in the first half and many more qb hits. How is that well? That's on track for 96 sacks this year (obviously this won't keep up). Watson in the medical tent again...

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I expected it to be pretty good honestly. It seems like there was a lot of downplaying our division rivals before the season started.

Texans looking pretty good.   Let's see the half time adjustments.   

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Texans looking pretty good.   Let's see the half time adjustments.   

Yeah Brees is very capable of putting up 2 or 3 TD's quickly. This is far from over. There are reasons why only 11 different QB's have won 2 or more SB's as a starter, one because it is tough unless you are Tom Brady lmao , two because of age and Brees had a noodle arm in the 1st half. I am so thankful Peyton won 2 as a starter, that puts him in with the elite winners. That is legacy changing stuff when you win 2 as a starter. That was Brees goal coming into this season + revenge for last season, he looked bad in the 1st half.

• Like 1

The oline for the Texans needs to do much better in the second half. If Watson wasn't nimble he'd been sacked a couple more times than 3.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

The oline for the Texans needs to do much better in the second half. If Watson wasn't nimble he'd been sacked a couple more times than 3.

I agree and he took some big hits too.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

TD Saints, all right baby! 

Let's go Saints! Beat them Texans, we need all the help we can in this division.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Let's go Saints! Beat them Texans, we need all the help we can in this division.

Yeah we need a Houston loss and we need to beat the Titans next week. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think it'll happen IMO.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Titans are going to be pumped playing us without Luck. If we can win and be 1-1 with two home games coming we are going to be ok. Derek Henry had a 74 yard screen pass. There is film how to beat us. We have to figure it out.