Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans vs Saints

jvan1973

Just now, Qwiz said:

We had a GREAT game against a team no one gave us a chance in. I’m not upset. It sucks to lose the first one, but they showed us that they have hella fight in them. 

Watson is a tough kid.  He showed me a lot tonight.   As a colts fan I'm happy,  but the saints got lucky tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

We had a GREAT game against a team no one gave us a chance in. I’m not upset. It sucks to lose the first one, but they showed us that they have hella fight in them. 

Yep! Watson is the real deal.  Its was an exciting ending. You should feel good about your team this year!.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

It's one game. Your team almost beat the team that most believe will represent the NFC in the SB. And they did this on the road. I would be feeling good about my team too.

This should be a fun year. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

I felt the same way yesterday my friend. I felt like we should've won but missed FG's and a few blunders lost the game. Your loss is just as bad IMO. I though Houston played great considering where you played at.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Still, the defensive playcalling on the last drive left a lot to be desired. Why, with a QB like Brees, were the Texans playing way off the receivers?

I really like Watson though, exciting QB to watch. With him in the game, watching the Texans play is no longer as brutal as watching cement dry. It's astounding on how he's the difference between the offense being pretty good and astronomically incompetent.

6 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Still, the defensive playcalling on the last drive left a lot to be desired. Why, with a QB like Brees, were the Texans playing way off the receivers?

I really like Watson though, exciting QB to watch. With him in the game, watching the Texans play is no longer as brutal as watching cement dry. It's astounding on how he's the difference between the offense being pretty good and astronomically incompetent.

Your guess is as good as mine man. I understand them playing deep but giving up chunk yardage like that? It definitely  left a lot to be desired. You’re right on about Watson. I’m glad we finally found the one after the dark years at QB :default_20smile:

• Like 1

IMO Houston now has the best QB in the division in Watson. That team looked really good tonight and should've won but we should've won yesterday. I think we have the best O.Line in the division so that may allow Brissett to play near Watson's level. I think Houston and the Colts split this year but what else is new lmao . Both defenses look even to me but they have Watt, I like Mack better than any RB they have because Miller is out. Hopkins and TY offset each other, both make huge plays.

Tough loss for the Texans! As a neutral observer I’d say :

1. Watson is the best QB in the division now. The fact he didn’t get rattled even after being hit so often is amazing. 

2.  Brees was amazing in the end and thank you Lutz for that long FG win my Fantasy football game.. lol

3. Watson will not make the year with that line! My god he was hit so often! Imagine how well he would have done with a decent O line!?

4. The South going be a tough division.. Tenn looked amazing, Texans looked good, and your Colts were a made FG away from a win against a very good Chargers team.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, chad72 said:

It was downright amazing and pitiful that the Saints let Watson go down the field to score a TD in 14 seconds with 2 plays. Equally amazing and pitiful that the Texans let Brees go down the field to set up for a FG. 

Yep! So true.