Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 10

3 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Banogu's been out for a while. Hopefully he's able to come back soon, but with it being a hammy who knows. He's one of the rookies I think could really use the practice time considering how raw he was coming out of TCU.

And with Kelly, I wonder if it's the same shoulder he hurt a couple years back. He's really dealt with it all, concussion, neck problems, foot surgery, knee injury..

When people have called Luck injury prone, this my friends is the list that makes a person become the label of injury prone. It’s concerning with Kelly for sure. If he has any issues with nagging little injuries this year, I’m not sure you can afford to make him your long term center. 

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is interesting. If he got cut what would be the chances the colts bring him back.

No, not at all. That shipped has sailed and is so far out to sea that it would never happen. Maybe if we get 3-4 injuries to WR’s over the preseason it could be looked at. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is interesting. If he got cut what would be the chances the colts bring him back.

As far as the beginning of the season is concerned, I doubt it unless 4 of our WRs crash bad on a camp golf cart. It wouldn't shock me later in the season should we get the injury bug, but I think the ship has sailed. 

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

DFunch has had a day.

Love hearing that he made a great play long and down the sideline. Any word on what DB was on him?

7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Love hearing the success on long balls. I just wish it was Luck tossing them.

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s really looking like Ty, DFunch, Campbell, Rogers, and. Cain are going to be the five WR. I hope there is a way they can keep Fountain.  Pascal might be on the outside looking in.  There will be some videos soon of the coordinators. Apparently Sirrani gushed about Rogers.

Both Sirrani and Reich have gushed about Rogers. Consistent and reliable.