Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck #20 NFL Top 100

RollerColt

I haven't paid attention to this list at all until I seen Leonard was ranked 26th = great, and Russell Wilson was 25th. At least this list had sense enough to rank Luck higher than Wilson. #20 is pretty respectable, being the 20th best football player in the world according to this list is great I guess haha . I haven't seen the complete list but I am assuming Brady, Brees, Mahomes, and Rodgers have yet to go. That is only 4 QB's ahead of Luck if so. Then again there are 3 or 4 people in here that want to trade Luck for a Big Mac and Fries it seems after some of the comments I have read. 

Trying to think of the 19 names ahead of Luck.  As mentioned upthread, Brady, Brees, Rogers, & Mahomes.  Then Donald (could be first), K. Mack, Watt, Ramsey, Kuechly?  Gurley?  Zeke?  Has Saquon been named?  Is he the top rated rookie?  Julio Jones?  A. Brown?  Tyreke Hill?  Michael Thomas? That’s 15 potentials not including Barkley.  Who am I forgetting?  Some of the ones I mentioned been named already?  

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Trying to think of the 19 names ahead of Luck.  As mentioned upthread, Brady, Brees, Rogers, & Mahomes.  Then Donald (could be first), K. Mack, Watt, Ramsey, Kuechly?  Gurley?  Zeke?  Has Saquon been named?  Is he the top rated rookie?  Julio Jones?  A. Brown?  Tyreke Hill?  Michael Thomas? That’s 15 potentials not including Barkley.  Who am I forgetting?  Some of the ones I mentioned been named already?  

Nelson haha , just joking. I think everyone you named hasn't been on the list. The 4 QB's have not, I do know that.

6 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Only ones I can think of you're missing is Hopkins, Kamara, and McCaffrey, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Only ones I can think of you're missing is Hopkins, Kamara, and McCaffrey, 

I just realized that they did 20-11.  So Kamara & Hopkins were on that list ahead of Luck.  McCaffrey was lower. As was Kuechly & Ramsey.  Saquon, Thomas, Hill, Watt, & Zeke also ahead of Luck.  So that leaves Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Rogers, Mack, Donald, Brown, Julio, Gurley, and 1 other for top 10.  Oh yeah Rivers made top 20 over Luck too.  So Luck seen as the 6th best QB.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nelson haha , just joking. I think everyone you named hasn't been on the list. The 4 QB's have not, I do know that.

We might not have a single O lineman in the top 20.  I expect that to change next season & Nelson will lead the charge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I just realized that they did 20-11.  So Kamara & Hopkins were on that list ahead of Luck.  McCaffrey was lower. As was Kuechly & Ramsey.  Saquon, Thomas, Hill, Watt, & Zeke also ahead of Luck.  So that leaves Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Rogers, Mack, Donald, Brown, Julio, Gurley, and 1 other for top 10.  Oh yeah Rivers made top 20 over Luck too.  So Luck seen as the 6th best QB.

I forgot about Rivers.