Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow, Colin Cowherd kinda nailed it! :)

Peterk2011

Colin Cowherd predicted the Colts's second round draft picks right before the second round happened. Old news, he use to predict a lot of things, and yes, he was wrong of course, didn't get a single name right.

But still ... just watch this clip, this is hilarious ... because he actually, pretty much nailed it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhRCRjpOsE

• Like 1

Colin was probably right about Murphy, but the Cards picked him right before us. So we had a choice to pick Rock or trade down and we made the pick. Chase would have been a good pick. I wanted Zack Allen, but both dropped to the third round. We could have had either, but picked Banogu instead.That's a head scratcher for me, but so was Leonard last year. Finally, I admit that Paris was a good pick, although I was guessing Butler. I suppose that Funchess already fills the the big WR role, so we didn't need another one. Paris has much more versatility, so I'm happy about that one. As far as Colin goes, I'm glad that he's a fan and am curious what he thinks about the three picks we made instead of the ones he predicted.