Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How far can we move up in the 4th by giving up both 4th rounders?

20 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

I don't see them trading any picks, Ballard wants as many darts as humanly possible. If so, I think it would be to grab a guy like CGJ or Deionte Thompson. That's really the only hole left. 

I agree, as I dont see him trading the picks ..... BUT

Just for fun

Using the OVERUSED trade value chart  :)

We could offer 

Pick 135      38

Pick 144      33.5

Pick 164      25.4

Total "value" = 96.9

We would STILL have a 4th round pick

And pick up a spot today at the 1st or 2nd pick of round 4

Hooker seems like a great fit

We would pick again in the 6th

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Has all the makings of a trap game, unfortunately.   Love being out is getting the headlines, but the Colts might also be missing their best defensive player (DeFo), their best S (JB) and one of their starting ERs (Paye).   And one thing that might be overlooked is that while Willis hasn't passed well, he can run. We haven't seen this defense against a mobile QB like that since Week 3 of last year. In that game, Lamar went for 101 yards and 2 TDs on the ground.   So expect to see some designed runs from Willis and frustration when he converts 3Ds.   And after how HOU ran all over the Colts, GB might not even have to pass all that much, so Willis' deficiency as a passer is mitigated. And it's only going to be more difficult with key injuries/limited players on defense., including arguably their best two run defenders in DeFo and Paye.   GB is also a SB contender and need to get back to 1-1. This game ias at Lambeau Field, where GB has a really high winning % and have won 11 straight home openers.   I would love to see a blowout, but I think it's close. I will go with the Colts winning 20-17 because the offense can score just enough to win. And 0-2 would be a depressing start to the season.
    • Patience is a virtue.  They were banging on Fries right out of the gate.  Not all players will work out and all players do not develop the same.  We all know that.
    • I wonder what Gus's excuse is for playing 5 yards off man ON THE GOALINE.     I mean cmon....Like Lombardi said, it was a high school play.  
    • They are due for it. But the Ravens and Texans will also be in play.   It will be those Top 4 dogs in play for the SB from the AFC when it is all said and done - Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, Texans
    • That's because those are the only years I looked at to make the list.  I'm sure I'd find plenty of Patriot trades and FA pickups in the late 90s, too.   The reason I looked only at their dynasty years is because I was responding to the suggestion that dynasties have to be built from within.  And I just don't think that's the case.   In fact, I'd go farther to say there's no such thing as an NFL team that's been built entirely through the draft and UFDAs.  It may be the case that dynasties like the Brady-era Pats were less engaged in free agency and trades than other teams.  But to say that they stayed away from FA and trades just isn't correct.   That said, I do agree that it all starts with the franchise QB.  And I'd also agree that few franchise QBs have been acquired from elsewhere (at least for their prime).  There are some notable exceptions (Steve Young, Drew Brees, and Warren Moon come to mind).  But they're mostly drafted.
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 20,251

• Pelt

Pelt 1,242

• legend300

legend300 143

• OffensivelyPC

OffensivelyPC 1,427

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,873

• CheezyColt