Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

“With The Next Pick”

Smonroe

17 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Really looking to this 5 part series from the Colts.  I doubt we’ll really get any insight to their board, but it should describe their process.

Mods, I know this should go in the draft section but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of it.  

https://www.colts.com/video/sneak-peek-with-the-next-pick-draft-series

Isn't the Draft section the most looked at section these days? 

Interesting pick at 26, I would not be unhappy at, depending on what's available, at this pick, a good wide out, A good DT, for defense, If a good TE is available, I saw briefly , I can't recall off hand a Tight end  that was very big  powerful, that reminded me of Gronk, Anybody see the  video, of this college player? I don't remember what college he played for. As far as running backs, I would rather stick with what we have, with the exception of finding a big all purpose 

short yardage back. ether  Fa, late draft, or walk on.

8 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Interesting pick at 26, I would not be unhappy at, depending on what's available, at this pick, a good wide out, A good DT, for defense, If a good TE is available, I saw briefly , I can't recall off hand a Tight end  that was very big  powerful, that reminded me of Gronk, Anybody see the  video, of this college player? I don't remember what college he played for. As far as running backs, I would rather stick with what we have, with the exception of finding a big all purpose 

short yardage back. ether  Fa, late draft, or walk on.

The great thing about this pick is that we have no real dire need, so except for QB it will truly be BPA.  

You may be thinking of either Iowa TEs, Hockenson or Fant.  TJ will be long gone by 26. Fant may be there.  Knowing how Ballard feels about the lines, I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes a guy on either side of it even though the Oline looks pretty well stocked.