Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Move Peyton Posts?

neverstop1863

Am i the only one that thinks posts involving Peyton need to go into the nfl section, seriously this isnt helping anything coming to the forum and seeing every post in the "Colts" section involving peyton......isnt it time to move on? i know this isnt easy, its really hard to deal with but its time. Not saying im not interested in whats going on with him, but i can check the nfl section or nfl.com for my peyton updates, i go to the Colts secton of this forum to discuss COLTS football and Peyton is no longer a current part of the team. We are all going through this together, but its not helping coming here everyday and reading "Peytons arm better than ever" or "Peyton, Addai,Clark may go to same team". Am i going crazy or does someone else understand what im going through here?

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, March 13, 2012 - insulting other fans
Hidden by shecolt, March 13, 2012 - insulting other fans

Am i the only one that thinks posts involving Peyton need to go into the nfl section, seriously this isnt helping anything coming to the forum and seeing every post in the "Colts" section involving peyton......isnt it time to move on? i know this isnt easy, its really hard to deal with but its time. Not saying im not interested in whats going on with him, but i can check the nfl section or nfl.com for my peyton updates, i go to the Colts secton of this forum to discuss COLTS football and Peyton is no longer a current part of the team. We are all going through this together, but its not helping coming here everyday and reading "Peytons arm better than ever" or "Peyton, Addai,Clark may go to same team". Am i going crazy or does someone else understand what im going through here?

After the draft when all the Peyton "baba blankie" fans have relaxed. Until, they will not see any way this should have happened.

Of course, all of us like to spend other people's money.

meh I see where you're coming from since I too get annoyed at some of the posts talking about who we should DRAFT in the colts forum when there is a draft forum for that, but seeing that I hardly ever post in this forum right now it really doesn't bother me.

Comparing Manning to Luck is like comparing a Ferrire to a honda. Completely different.

And for a man that was the Colts QB for 14 years, expect backlash when touting he isnt a colt, move on, ect. Move all Peyton threads to General.

Luck isnt even a Colt yet. Yes, Manning isnt anymore, but he was.. FOR 14 FREAKIN YEARS!

Comparing Manning to Luck is like comparing a Ferrire to a honda. Completely different.

And for a man that was the Colts QB for 14 years, expect backlash when touting he isnt a colt, move on, ect. Move all Peyton threads to General.

Luck isnt even a Colt yet. Yes, Manning isnt anymore, but he was.. FOR 14 FREAKIN YEARS!

14 amazing years trust me i know, but we are forgetting to post some positive things about our players that are still here they deserve some respect as well.

Yes move them to make a select crowd happy.

Is there any crowd here that isn't select? Do you think it is a bad idea to have separate forums? Should there be just one forum for everything? Do you disagree with the way the Forums are laid out?

How will this fanbase get over the fact that "Peyton" doesn't want to plaly for Indy anymore? It must be in OUR faces every day.

The option bonus wasn't a mutual option bonus. Meaning that either side could elect to act on it.

Peyton Manning had a contract. Peyton Manning's contract was terminated.

14 amazing years trust me i know, but we are forgetting to post some positive things about our players that are still here they deserve some respect as well.

lmao, but almost all the Vets were released.. haha

ok, i digress... Pat Angerer.. my new favorite colt.. always will love Pat 'im gonna take a swim in the CanalAfee'.

We still have players here? I just wanted to make sure I have not seen the waiver wire today.

The option bonus wasn't a mutual option bonus. Meaning that either side could elect to act on it.

Peyton Manning had a contract. Peyton Manning's contract was terminated.

And Tom Condon stated "PM would play for less" ...

Lets face it. PM wanted out, and Irsay wants Luck.

No big deal... I just hate hearing talking heads like Mortenson saying ... "Peyton's heart is broken" ... really?

Dude has more money than GOD.

The writing on the wall was in clear veiw.

give it time people. and have some sympathy for the moderators who have to make this happen in addition to their own grieving process

yes, it's too early

Mods? We don't need no stinking mods!

/justkiddingpleasedon'tban

And Tom Condon stated "PM would play for less" ...

Lets face it. PM wanted out, and Irsay wants Luck.

No big deal... I just hate hearing talking heads like Mortenson saying ... "Peyton's heart is broken" ... really?

Dude has more money than GOD.

The writing on the wall was in clear veiw.

I hate reading misinformed people talking as if opinions or what they heard on tv is a fact in some cases.

?

I may have misread you. Your saying of moving the posts would benefit a select group of people (paraphrasing), sounded snarky towards those who would, lets say...be in the minority? So for clarification, I was curious to your views on the set up of different forums that is already in place. I feel like it already serves minorities to some extent, save maybe this forum. Since you declined to answer the questions, as it was not your call, then I thought it good that you declined to answer. No hate intended.