Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daurice 'Reece' Fountain

Iron Colt

Yup. Just my old fashioned opinion. That and reading about his continuous  difficulties in practice etc. Hey, I hope  I’m wrong, but I doubt it. I expect the Colts to re-sign Inman, keep Cain and Rogers, sign a free agent, and draft another WR. Including TY,  that’s 6 WR right there. NOT including Pascal. That math isn’t good for ‘ol Reece. 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Hope I am wrong but I think this will be a miss by Ballard. I ve said before, no more project players in the draft please. Would rather have guys who know how to do a job. Just my opinion.

Who were you hoping Ballard picked in stared of him?

3 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

I was hoping for EQ StBrown from ND, admit im a domer also. Moot, suppose ill keep my thoughts to myself due to reactions. Wasnt taking a shot a Ballard or Fountain. 

No biggie.  Glad you had a pick instead of just being negative.   When did St Brown go in the draft.   To lazy to look it up.  How did he  do as a rookie 

3 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

No biggie.  Glad you had a pick instead of just being negative.   When did St Brown go in the draft.   To lazy to look it up.  How did he  do as a rookie 

St Brown was a 6th rounder selected by GB. He finished the year in concussion protocol which was unfortunate as he put together a strong Dec. He finished the year with 21 for around 300 yards. He looks like he has a future in GB. I'm sure you guessed I'm also an Irish fan and liked St Brown day 3. 

As for Fountain this board is becoming comical how quickly it gives up on yuoung players. The kid dropped the ball but there was a reason he was running wide open.  Fountain is an explosive athlete who has the size and speed you look for. He was a project who worked his way into the most important game of the year. I wouldn't count him out just yet. Something to think about: he was the MVP of East-West game and part of that was returning punts, 2 for 40 yards.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2019 at 6:09 PM, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

I was hoping for EQ StBrown from ND, admit im a domer also. Moot, suppose ill keep my thoughts to myself due to reactions. Wasnt taking a shot a Ballard or Fountain. 

StBrown himself had some drops. But i did want him pretty bad as well