Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoffs?

Greenoughrunner

Now i dont think that the playoffs are out of the question next year. I saw a video on ESPN thinking well do just a little better than next year. But i think we can make it. This last year we lost by only a couple points. And who was our QBs not very good ones. But i think Luck can do it for us. And when you also think the people we are loosing didnt play much last year. Clark was out and wasnt playing good at all. Gorcon i love him but drops the ball. Wayne no good with out Manning. But thoes last two arnt gone. Now we still have the draft and Free Agents to add to our team. I think we can make it. Or at least win 10 games. Your thoughts

Like everyone has pretty much said it is way to early to talk about playoffs, especially when you don't really know the true identity of this team and who it will be fielding.

To the same point, it's way to early to write us into the top 10 of the draft in 2013.

We don't even know what our team is going to look like, way to early to be talking about playoffs.

I know it's fun to speculate so far ahead of time but .....yea....I cannot even think of what we got here except for a herd of #$@%# off fans and a special looking rookie QB.

No one knows anything. At least with this year's team we should have a lot of new talent brought on board. Players that will hopefully learn and get better and not the team and coaching we had to endure last year that got progressively worse...

Now i dont think that the playoffs are out of the question next year. I saw a video on ESPN thinking well do just a little better than next year. But i think we can make it. This last year we lost by only a couple points. And who was our QBs not very good ones. But i think Luck can do it for us. And when you also think the people we are loosing didnt play much last year. Clark was out and wasnt playing good at all. Gorcon i love him but drops the ball. Wayne no good with out Manning. But thoes last two arnt gone. Now we still have the draft and Free Agents to add to our team. I think we can make it. Or at least win 10 games. Your thoughts

I think we are in for a round of "reality football" because it's going to take a while to get to the playoffs. No predictions but not this year anyway.