Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

injury update

coming on strong

6 hours ago, Surge89 said:

Oh boy you must be new. 

FYI Ridgeway is one of our best penetrating tackles. If we have to rely on him a whole game I think we will be seeing that we have a pretty good rotation.  

I suggest you calm down and learn a little bit.  We have an extremely knowledgeable community here.  

Ridgeway was benched ,and inactive when healthy .  we can have a conversation on a forum without talking down on people .

You seem to not get what I am saying .My point  is for depth having two guys active on one position, and one being hurt and not practicing.  You think ridgeway would not get tired playing 100 percent of snaps if autry gets hurt on Saturday? How many snaps a game does he play now per game .

FWI you can answer and have a discussion without being a bully and laughing at my points I'm a fan not a coach.  

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:35 PM, coming on strong said:

our injury report for today looks very bad a lot of injuries going into a very tough game . i really hope we can get ryan grant back he isnt great but like jack doyel he has amazing hands and is money on third down our wide outs have been dropping a lot of passes lately

Ryan Grant …… REALLY!  How many games has he missed this tear from injury? How many catches does he have?  How many drops does he have? Of all the great decisions this coaching staff has made this this year. I do not understand why he is still on this team. 

Go COLTS

1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

Ridgeway was benched ,and inactive when healthy .  we can have a conversation on a forum without talking down on people .

You seem to not get what I am saying .My point  is for depth having two guys active on one position, and one being hurt and not practicing.  You think ridgeway would not get tired playing 100 percent of snaps if autry gets hurt on Saturday? How many snaps a game does he play now per game .

FWI you can answer and have a discussion without being a bully and laughing at my points I'm a fan not a coach.  

Ridgeway played against the Texans and had a sack on Watson.   I don't think he's been benched at all. The issue is how can he play ahead of Hunt and Autry? It's literally impossible.

7 minutes ago, krunk said:

Ridgeway played against the Texans and had a sack on Watson.   I don't think he's been benched at all. The issue is how can he play ahead of Hunt and Autry? It's literally impossible.

I think the poster was talking about Ridgeway being a healthy scratch for all be 1 or 2 games the first 10 or 11 weeks of the season.

12 hours ago, deadman said:

Hooker has a blog and in his latest post he said...

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

https://officialize.com/@malikhooker/blogs/blog/1-0

Didnt know hooker had a blog, thats pretty sweet

• Like 2