Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Texans wild card playoff game score predictions

chad72

Cowboys play the same scheme as us and the Texans scored about 14 on them.  Jags run a similar scheme as the Cowboys and Colts and the same rang true in both games. Texans topped out 20 points in both games. Not that that's totally relevant but I'm still confident in my thinking that the Texans O will be good for about 14 to 24 points max as long as we dont gift any free pts. Again i think the Colts dominant O will be too much for the Texans low ranked secondary. And our O line will buy enough time for us to exploit through the air and on the ground. The Texans are a good team but they aren't elite at any one thing overall.

13 hours ago, krunk said:

Did you watch the first game? Coutee killed us. D. Thomas made exactly one play against us in the 2nd game. Coutee is a hard cover because he's probably quicker than Welker and definitely faster. He's a 4.3 guy playing slot receiver.  We didn't have anyone to cover him and it helped Watson extend drives.

Good call, he had a good game. Bad call to doubt TY though! (Sorry that wasn't you, forgot my posts were merged).

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We did get shafted but if we win, it could benefit us playing today if we do not play until next Sunday.

So much for that, early game Saturday again. Like wth, why is a #1 seed playing on Saturday and the Patriots get Sunday.