Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coming in For TN

JMichael557

14 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

We are coming in from WV for the TN game. We try to make a game every year. Noticed that Indy has a Topgolf location now. Have any of you been to the one in Indy. If so, what is your opinion? 

It's just north of Indianapolis in Fishers area. Haven't been there but have driven by it. It's right off the highway. Looks pretty cool though. It was packed last weekend. Have fun at the Colts and Titans game, should be a good one!

1 hour ago, JMichael557 said:

We are coming in from WV for the TN game. We try to make a game every year. Noticed that Indy has a Topgolf location now. Have any of you been to the one in Indy. If so, what is your opinion? 

I would highly recommend reservations for Top Golf.  It has been packed there since they opened.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jskinnz said:

I would highly recommend reservations for Top Golf.  It has been packed there since they opened.

We have one here in Huntsville, AL.  We’re known as The Rocket City because of NASA and the Space Center which has a rocket that defines the skyline. 

Now those giant nets from Top Golf can be seen for miles.  It’s the new skyline feature.

I drive by it every day.  I’m just waiting for that errant ball to rip a hole in the net and find my windshield.   

2 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

I have been there. Fun place. Great bar and good food. reservations not necessary but may have to wait in the bar but may have to with reservations. Very busy but fun with a group or with only a few. 

I would concur.  Been a couple of times.  Many different games to play, plenty of TV's on, good food, and heated bays.  But yeah make reservations if you go unless you plan on going in the morning or late night.