Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Ive Learned Since Peyton Has Been Released

CR91

it showed who are the real colts fans around here. so many people whining about irsay letting peyton go and saying i cant be a colts fan anymore well good ridden then. im glad fans are starting to show their true colors. as for me im a colts fan through the best and the worst and i put all my support to andrew luck. i hope the fans who are hoping for this kid and this franchise to fail never claim themselves to be colts fan again.

For those fans who needs to say "true colts" fan. Let it go. This is an emotional time and let people process the emotions.

I don't see why you had to make this thread now. I get it..you are a 'true colts" fan. Just born that way........no specific event that got you interested in the game or the team.

ugh, I totally understand OP, I really don't understand the "I'm never watching football again" mentality. We all knew Peyton would leave us one day, unfortunately it came sooner than we all expected. While I do appreciate everything Peyton has done for the team, I'm looking to the future now.

Does it really matter to you if people are upset or not? People were attached to Peyton. 13 years have been spent cheering for the guy. Peyton was the Colts. They are entitled to some anger and confusion. How about instead of criticizing people about being upset, we stop fanning the flames with needless posts like these? We are all fans in our own ways. Lets not have conversations about who is the better fan.

it showed who are the real colts fans around here. so many people whining about irsay letting peyton go and saying i cant be a colts fan anymore well good ridden then. im glad fans are starting to show their true colors. as for me im a colts fan through the best and the worst and i put all my support to andrew luck. i hope the fans who are hoping for this kid and this franchise to fail never claim themselves to be colts fan again.

Your right i am a pm fan ive been disgusted with the horrible team my fav has had to play on for 13 years # off Colts the sun is finally shinning

I have learned one thing on this forum over the years never question another's fan. We all feel differently about things. This has just been a tough one. So if someone expresses his or her feelings and it does not match yours let it go. Like i say I got taught that lesson and learned it well. I hope the Colts have a great future I think it is going to be a rough road for a while though. I think in the press conference that is what Jim Irsay was trying to say. He knew it was gong to be tough here and wanted Peyton to have better. Any way that is what I took out of it.