Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ballard & Pat McAfee

TKnight24

Anyone who says Pat dislikes the organization just needs to hear him talk about the TEAM.  He disliked Grigson,..this is obvious.  But all things considered, Indy now has another spokesperson.  whether you like him or not, Pat is always rooting for Indy, and talks the city and the team up to everyone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Huh?  Patty Mac is milking every cent himself out of something that happened 5 and 6 years ago. So who is making a living off it now?  Just saying.

By working for other people  you’re funding their dreams. And talking about something 5-6 years ago isn’t making him money. Yeah commission based pay can get you more money than an hourly job, but the guy writing your check is the one making the money. By working for him you’re funding his dreams instead of your own. 

Is this really that hard for you to understand?

now he’s podcasting and making the majority of the money from his own listeners, who cares what he talks about? As far as I’m concerned he’s talking about himself and his own experiences in those moments. He’s not making money of anyone else by talking about what happened with his experiences.  Your point is invalid. As if because he’s bad mouthing grigson he’s making money off grigson. That’s a load of nonsense. 

48 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

By working for other people  you’re funding their dreams. And talking about something 5-6 years ago isn’t making him money. Yeah commission based pay can get you more money than an hourly job, but the guy writing your check is the one making the money. By working for him you’re funding his dreams instead of your own. 

Is this really that hard for you to understand?

now he’s podcasting and making the majority of the money from his own listeners, who cares what he talks about? As far as I’m concerned he’s talking about himself and his own experiences in those moments. He’s not making money of anyone else by talking about what happened with his experiences.  Your point is invalid. As if because he’s bad mouthing grigson he’s making money off grigson. That’s a load of nonsense. 

Really? He is recycling his same old routine he has been talking about for over 5 years now. The only difference is he is changing his use of profanity in different usage. I seen him up at Carmel a few years ago and he was doing his "Grigson" thing back then. 

Pat was not making Grigson a dime. Pat and Grigson both were under contract by Irsay. It was Irsay who was making the money, not Grigson.  Pat wouldn't be drawing a check at all if he didn't have someone writing him a check to do his routine.

My point invalid? Nah, not really.

If he is going to continue being a comic he is going to have to come up with some new material sooner or later. This spill is getting old and out dated.

@crazycolt1 

My point is, by working for the colts orginization, and then again working for barstool, he is making money for 2 organizations. If I work for someone else who isn’t myself, I am making money for other people. If you work at Walmart, you are spending roughly 40 hours a week helping that business continue its process of being a billionaire. If you work literally anywhere other than being self employed, you are making big money for everyone else not including  yourself. Yeah you’re making some money. Some. 

So when pat talks about why he left the Colts, or barstool, he mentions making money for other people. That’s the point I’m making. I can’t blame a guy for his line of thinking when I feel the same way about it. 

So you can go ahead and complain about his complaints of grigson for the last 5-6 years. That’s fine. I really could care less. My point had nothing to do with grigson so I’m going to stop getting sidtracted from my own point and stop talking about grigson. You mentioned grigson. I didn’t. 

4 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

@crazycolt1 

My point is, by working for the colts orginization, and then again working for barstool, he is making money for 2 organizations. If I work for someone else who isn’t myself, I am making money for other people. If you work at Walmart, you are spending roughly 40 hours a week helping that business continue its process of being a billionaire. If you work literally anywhere other than being self employed, you are making big money for everyone else not including  yourself. Yeah you’re making some money. Some. 

So when pat talks about why he left the Colts, or barstool, he mentions making money for other people. That’s the point I’m making. I can’t blame a guy for his line of thinking when I feel the same way about it. 

So you can go ahead and complain about his complaints of grigson for the last 5-6 years. That’s fine. I really could care less. My point had nothing to do with grigson so I’m going to stop getting sidtracted from my own point and stop talking about grigson. You mentioned grigson. I didn’t. 

His comment was he didn't want to make "them" money.  He knew he was going to make "them" money when he signed a contract not only to make "them" money but to make himself a lot of money too.  Him Bringing Grigson into the picture had exactly zero to do with him making money for 'them".  His contract was with the Colts organization and that is Irsay. Him and Grigson were both under contract to Irsay.

I completely understand his issues with Grigson and I agree with him.  My point was how long is this going to be his standing joke?  If you and others like hearing the same routine over and over that's fine. Carry on.

I don’t listen to mcafee I watched him while he was a colt. I’m a colts fan. I made this user name before he left, and I loved him as our punter. That doesn’t mean I followed him once he left the Colts. I didn’t follow Peyton when he left either. Like I said I’m a colts fan. 

I work for an employer. You have to make money somewhere, we can’t all just stop working for other people at the drop of a hat, no matter how nice it would be. Mcafee had a couple high paying jobs and now he can afford to fund his own ambitions and dreams. That’s great. It’s awesome. We would all like to be there one day. 

Tell me if you became a millionaire would you continue to make your current employer money? If you love your job maybe you would. Clearly mcafee doesn’t love football or comedy enough to stay at these places when he doesn’t have to now. 

Clearly youre more of a fan of him than I am if you know he’s been using the same routine for 5+ years. 

I will carry on.