Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Edmunds and McGlinchey

8 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

This could happen. I could certainly get on board with this. :) 

Football Dungeon Final Mock

5 hours ago, krunk said:

I could too

Out of interest, with Landry still on the board at 22, is McGlinchey a better fit?

I only ask because I know Matt Danely on Stampede Blue likes Landry and there seem to be more good options for offensive line in round 2 than there are pass rushers.

2 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Out of interest, with Landry still on the board at 22, is McGlinchey a better fit?

I only ask because I know Matt Danely on Stampede Blue likes Landry and there seem to be more good options for offensive line in round 2 than there are pass rushers.

I don’t think Landry is a great fit for us. However, McGlinchey is the perfect fit at right tackle. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

I'd be good with Landry too.  Either situation works for me.

We honestly need a pretty good right tackle so if we hypothetically could get the perceived best one in the draft I like that because of all the great guards in this class also.  We can add even more great pieces to the interior between 2-3 and finish the draft with a complete overhaul of our line.  I can see the Value of Mcglinchey.

• Like 1