Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Instant Karma

Crunked

Instant Karma  

124 members have voted

1. 1. We judge instantly, so how is Ballard doing? Better to judge now before it plays out (sarcasm)

• Ballard is doing fine stay the course
    • Ballard needs to adjust his "process" to avoid more rejection
    • Ballard needs to start makin' it rain before the uprising gets violent
    • Ballard needs to be fired he is ruining the team
    • I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico

57 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just because we didn't sign a couple of high dollar free agents you think the Colts have gotten worse?

Your never ending pessimism is not contagious to all of us.

Well we definitely didn't improve that's for sure when the season begins we will suck again and all of you will be saying what the hell is going on while I am saying told you so.

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Considering our track record with building through the draft its hard not to be negative.

Ballard has one year of track record with the Colts.

His track record before the Colts was pretty impressive.

Give it a chance before assuming the worst.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Not crazy bput moncreif or aiken...good riddance but they will need to be replaced to fill roster. Hankens, Melvin & Mingo were contributors. But the conversation was that a poster said we worse becaise no FA signings. And as usual he insulted the poster for saying something not positive about management. So I said. Are we not worse by losing those players? 

Then he changed subject to building thru draft and of course his usual insults.

He and another are really getting comical and should be put on ignore.

Gotcha, well in regard to losing "ANY" player of course something is ALWAYS better than nothing. As of today, we have NOTHING to supplement those loses. So I guess better or worse depends on a couple things (1) What point in time you are judging (aka judging today when we have nothing) its bad/we are worse.......if you judge by the end of FA' or the draft or the end of the season you may feel otherwise. (2) What value you put on what you lost vs. what you gained in return . This point is pretty subjective and can change from poster to poster as to any one players given worth or value. These little nuances are what fuel discussion amongst the fanaticals :)  sort of like this message board.

Now sadly some posters step off the deep end of a topic without any flotation device and can get sucked under the pier... but that is the beauty of society we try like a mutha not to discriminate to their disability and posting is not metered by intelligence anyone can do it....Believe me some times people get under my skin, and I am sure at times I get under peeps skin......for the most part I just try to have fun with it, even if its the most frustrating news in the world, cause ultimately......I can't control it anyway......I just try to keep the dust bunnies out of my little corner of the world and poke fun at the scenery as it passes by my window

5 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

No one is insulting anyone.

It is a fact you are on the negative side of all things Colts. It's been your mantra for a long time.

If you found that insulting then I am sorry.

Look, Ballard has a plan for the long term future. A whole new coaching staff is in place and none of us know how that is going to work out. Getting a whole new coaching staff is what most everyone wanted including you. Now you want to whine about the natural growing pains it takes to get everyone on the same page.

Now you think by letting a few players go it's a sign that Ballard is either stupid or don't know what he is doing. You also think by not signing a couple of high dollar free agents also adds to your negative outlook of Ballard.

Ballard was hired by Irsay to build this team for the future, not next season.

Sorry you have a problem with that.

Lol, you make it sound like I am the only one not thrilled by the direction of this team. Have you not noticed other posters comments and threads?

There's even a special thread to complain about Ballard. Did you know that? Ballard and colts are also drawing negative publicity in the National Media! Oh of course your response will be because this person hates the colts. And that person hates Irsay. And this person is friends with Griggs etc....

Fact is like it or not, this team is Bad and looks like it will be bad for atleast a while. Ballard has not been a Boy Wonder so far and it remains to be seen if he will Reich this ship.

If some fans want to voice their concern or displeasure they should have the right to do so wothout being insulted. Especially when we haven't had a winning season in 3 years and are in a rebuild and the only resource we will use is draft picks even though we also have $70 million to use.

4 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Well we definitely didn't improve that's for sure when the season begins we will suck again and all of you will be saying what the hell is going on while I am saying told you so.

You could be right, and I would be pretty disappointed. but there is still road to travel in building this team this year, it looks sparse in the locker room right now, I will give you that, but I can't be so pessimistic to say the shmitlap has hit the fan at this juncture, I want to make the full trip down the off season road, before I comment on the trip............... just getting out of the city I have noticed a lot of potholes though, hope the highway is better :)

24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Ballard has one year of track record with the Colts.

His track record before the Colts was pretty impressive.

Give it a chance before assuming the worst.

How can he have a track record when this is his first gig?   

Was Dorsey in charge in KC or was it Ballard? 

Your trying to give him credit for Dorseys picks. 

haha

7 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

haha

Remember Ballard was the Assistant Gm in KC

25 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

haha

He was hired because of his track record as an assistant GM.  Don't think he is green.

4 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Ill wait to pass judgement. Releasing Hankins today is a real head scratcher for me though. I think Ballard has a plan, by the looks of it he is looking forward a few years, not trying to win now.

different than bb who has new faces every year and still wins, the future is now not three years from now

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

So far he GM's like he's green.

Just because he is doing things his way and not the way you think he should be doing things, you call him stupid and act like he doesn't have a clue on how to build a team.

If you thought it was going to happen in one season you were delusional.

Like I said, Ballard is building this for the future years not this year. That is his vision and that is what he was hired for. You may not like his methods and keep yourself angry during the process, but that's your choice.

Only time is going to have the answers. I have no clue as to how this is going to end but I refuse to sit around being mad about something I have no control over.

If you took anything I said as an insult, that was not intended.

11 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

different than bb who has new faces every year and still wins, the future is now not three years from now

But it even took BB time to build his system of personnel. Starting from the coaches all the way down to the positional coaches. This is Ballard's first year of having control.

1 hour ago, Crunked said:

You could be right, and I would be pretty disappointed. but there is still road to travel in building this team this year, it looks sparse in the locker room right now, I will give you that, but I can't be so pessimistic to say the shmitlap has hit the fan at this juncture, I want to make the full trip down the off season road, before I comment on the trip............... just getting out of the city I have noticed a lot of potholes though, hope the highway is better :)

I hope I'm wrong but it looks bad right now.