Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Allen The 2018 Colts Starting QB + MVP

2018 Draft  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Draft Josh Allen 2018 NFL MVP

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2018 at 06:13 PM

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

“QBs to be had”??

— Baker hasn’t  proven anything yet. 
— Darnold has proven he’s not the guy.  
— Rosen has proven he’s not the guy. 

Allen has proven he is the real deal.  And it took an historically great jump in Y3 to show it.  

Jackson has proven he’s very good, but only a few teams are willing to run the type of offense the Ravens run to showcase the best of him.   So for most teams, he wasn’t an option.  That’s how he fell to the bottom of the first round. 

So, basically one out of five.  Two, if you want to count Jackson.   Anyone see the Colts drafting Jackson?   Yeah, me neither.  

ruff bark GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sorry….   I don’t know what this means?    

Just because you don't like the options available doesn't mean there weren't QBs to be had. You had more options than the likes of Jacoby Brisset. There were a lot more options in the offseason/draft than there was a week before the season, and seeing Allen as an option might sting a little more. 

At the end if the day Wentz is our guy as of right now. I probably shouldn't have brought it up because really I don't want to rehash old topics that have been beat to death. I should have known better. 

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I voted 'Yes Definitely' eventhough we had Andrew, look at who voted. Proof is there. 

i changed "no" to "yes definitely" lol 

its ok  - I actually don't mind Carson - keep in mind he has only been here one year with no offseason.  

It takes time to develop chemistry and timing patterns with receivers. 

Its better we go with Carson for 2022 instead of wasting a pick this year - maybe try and bring in a good TE and a good WR so Carson has someone to throw to - because at the moment no one gets open . 

The TE is the most important piece of the offense so Frank and Chris better come up with something there or it will be another long year. 

in closing > give Carson a full offseason with Pittman, New TE, new WR plus the other WRs on the roster. JT will have also developed more going into his third season so this could in fact be a dominant offense > couple that with an aggressive style of defense that we havent seen in Indy for a while and it might end up being a top team. 

Have some optimism even though it has been a while since we were competitive - this team is stacked at the moment its like a cupcake with icing but no sprinkles - get a dominant TE and decent WR and they are your sprinkles 

thank you for your time 

13 hours ago, Alex22 said:

i changed "no" to "yes definitely" lol 

its ok  - I actually don't mind Carson - keep in mind he has only been here one year with no offseason.  

It takes time to develop chemistry and timing patterns with receivers. 

Its better we go with Carson for 2022 instead of wasting a pick this year - maybe try and bring in a good TE and a good WR so Carson has someone to throw to - because at the moment no one gets open . 

The TE is the most important piece of the offense so Frank and Chris better come up with something there or it will be another long year. 

in closing > give Carson a full offseason with Pittman, New TE, new WR plus the other WRs on the roster. JT will have also developed more going into his third season so this could in fact be a dominant offense > couple that with an aggressive style of defense that we havent seen in Indy for a while and it might end up being a top team. 

Have some optimism even though it has been a while since we were competitive - this team is stacked at the moment its like a cupcake with icing but no sprinkles - get a dominant TE and decent WR and they are your sprinkles 

thank you for your time 

At that time I was skeptical about Andrew's injury, I voted 'no', I remember haha . I voted no because we had Andrew but I was 50/50 on it believe it or not because I thought Allen would be good :thmup:

• Shive locked this topic