Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Allen The 2018 Colts Starting QB + MVP

2018 Draft  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Draft Josh Allen 2018 NFL MVP

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2018 at 06:13 PM

Seriously CB should draft this guy. 

Hear me out.

Lets say Luck comes back this year but he is not good because of his shoulder injury. Where does that leave us as a team? Jacoby Brisset? 

Introducing Josh Allen - the best QB prospect since Luck. This guy will be a superstar and eventual GOAT breaking all of PM's records easily. 

He has been so underrated during the pre draft process.  

CB is in prime position to get the team back on track and erase the Grigson/Pagano era completely. 

Maybe even swing a trade during the season before the deadline elapses, getting some picks for Luck. 

All I am saying is passing on Josh Allen is a big mistake..... Whoever gets him will get a future Superbowl Champ and MVP for sure.  

Conversely if Luck works out next year we can trade Josh Allen for more picks. 

Just a quick edit here, CB should send Luck to Cleveland and in return pick up the 1 and 4 plus 2nd round and next years first. This would be seriously awesome we would have Josh Allen 2018 NFL MVP, Barkley and Chubb as well. CB would go down in history as best GM of all time. 

What do you y'all think? Let me know in the comment section below or in the poll. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex22 said:

Hear me out.

Lets say Luck comes back this year but he is not good because of his shoulder injury. Where does that leave us as a team? Jacoby Brisset? 

Introducing Josh Allen - the best QB prospect since Luck. This guy will be a superstar and eventual GOAT breaking all of PM's records easily. 

CB is in prime position to get the team back on track and erase the Grigson/Pagano era completely. 

Maybe even swing a trade during the season before the deadline elapses, getting some picks for Luck. 

All I am saying is passing on Josh Allen is a big mistake..... Whoever gets him will get a future Superbowl Champ and MVP for sure.  

1) If Luck isn’t good when he comes back (he will be) , we’ll likely be a decent position to take a QB next year. 

2) Call me crazy , but I kinda like Jacoby.

3) It’s one thing to think Josh Allen will be really good , but the GOAT? I mean...

4) Ballard is doing a nice job already erasing the Grigson era.

5) You want us to deal Luck before the deadline? But didn’t you say Luck would suck in this hypothetical? Who wants a broken Luck?

6) Ok you really like Allen , that’s fine, but Super Bowl Champ and MVP before he’s played a single game?

7) If Luck works out, we’ll have used our 3rd pick on a backup QB who never sees the field , but that’s ok because we can trade that backup for more picks after giving rival GM’s no NFL sample size/tape to look at?..after one season? What if rival GM’s don’t rate him as highly as you? Then what? Not only would we have not improved the team around Luck, but we’d have 0 leverage to acquire assets to make this idea worth it.

This is an interesting take to say the least.

1 hour ago, Alex22 said:

Hear me out.

You are high and I think you are drinking too!!

Of the top four quarterbacks.....    Allen, Darnold,  Rosen and Mayfield..   Allen has the highest ceiling, but the lowest floor...

He could be great...   or he could be terrible.   He scares the poop out of me..   

As for GOAT....   Come on now...   slow your roll...   keep your powder dry....   just stick with he could be the best QB in this class, and that will be enough...

(But he might also be the worst...  because he is as raw as can be.)

2 hours ago, Alex22 said:

Hear me out.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy will be a superstar and eventual GOAT breaking all of PM's records easily.

giphy.gif

What do you y'all think? Let me know in the comment section below or in the poll.

Ow+_5abbae68dfdb984d623de18660ad1591.gif

n08A8NO.jpg

(Can we go back to arguing between Barkley, Nelson, and Chubb? ... PLEASE?!?)

Another one of these threads :facepalm:. I think Luck will come back and not only come back but be a 10 Top QB in the league again. People in here that are giving up on Luck will be proven wrong, JMO. He may be rusty the 1st month of the season but after that look out. We need Defense, O.Line, and another RB.

3 hours ago, Alex22 said:

Hear me out.

Just a quick edit here, CB should send Luck to Cleveland and in return pick up the 1 and 4 plus 2nd round and next years first. This would be seriously awesome we would have Josh Allen 2018 NFL MVP, Barkley and Chubb as well. CB would go down in history as best GM of all time. 

This guy has a good combine and all of a sudden he is going to be better than Manning?

Does the name Jamarcus Russell come to mind?

Look, I am not saying he is going to be a bust but to crown him a MVP in anything is just being silly.

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This guy has a good combine and all of a sudden he is going to be better than Manning?

Does the name Jamarcus Russell come to mind?

Look, I am not saying he is going to be a bust but to crown him a MVP in anything is just being silly.

Crown him MVP?

He crowned him the greatest of all time.

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Another one of these threads :facepalm:. I think Luck will come back and not only come back but be a 10 Top QB in the league again. People in here that are giving up on Luck will be proven wrong, JMO. He may be rusty the 1st month of the season but after that look out. We need Defense, O.Line, and another RB.

It's ok to not be fine with average. I'm all bout dem Bowls mannn

13 minutes ago, Alex22 said:

I think I am just so excited at the prospect of buying my first Josh Allen Colts jersey :td:

0% chance that happens he's the 4th or 5th best QB in this draft let alone the best since Luck.....

26 minutes ago, Alex22 said:

It's ok to not be fine with average. I'm all bout dem Bowls mannn

What? Oh, you are referring to rings...I had to read that twice before it registered. No worries Alex; SW1 is not at the top of my game tonight. 

23 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just stop. Please?

On a side note: We try to use the English language as much as we can.

:lol: CC1 you read my mind my brother. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you are right. I need to stop with my nonsense :thmup:. For all I know Allen may be the next Peyton Manning.

I'm not trolling. Y'all on about Bradley Chubb everyday but he will bust hard. I just like Josh Allen and think he will be the best in the league... 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah you are right. I need to stop with my nonsense :thmup:. For all I know Allen may be the next Peyton Manning.

Sorry bud I’m on the Nelson train. I’m just tired of seeing you and people like you belittle everyone’s opinions just because you don’t agree with them. He’s entitled to his opinion just like you are.

1 minute ago, HectorRoberts said:

Sorry bud I’m on the Nelson train. I’m just tired of seeing you and people like you belittle everyone’s opinions just because you don’t agree with them. He’s entitled to his opinion just like you are.

I actually rarely belittle anyone's opinion and respect most people's in here. Maybe I am sick of people taking a crap on Andrew Luck every chance they get which is basically Trolling when there have been at least 10 different threads on why we should trade Luck or replace him. How anyone cant appreciate what Luck has brought to the Colts is just mindboggling. I also have been on record saying I would be happy with Barkley, Chubb, or Nelson. If we took Nelson I would be real happy.

9 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Oh lawd... I took the time to breakdown the absurdity of the idea and he gave me a confused face.

This is a forum about friggin’ Football , just say what’s on your mind. It’s not belittling an opinion that actually means anything.

He’s talking about a dude who hucks a ball that he wants to play for his team. Why are you so uptight?

The “opinion” was beyond ridiculous. Who cares? It’s sports.

2 minutes ago, Alex22 said:

I'm not trolling. Y'all on about Bradley Chubb everyday but he will bust hard. I just like Josh Allen and think he will be the best in the league... 

Look, if you think Allen is going to be a great QB you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

The problem is crowning him better than Luck, Manning and then going on with the GOAT talk is far fetched without Allen playing one game in the NFL. The thing is there are a lot of forum members who have seen just about everything there was to see with some of us with over 50 years of watching and following the NFL.

Not too many of us are impressed as easy as you. The old saying 'seeing is believing' is the norm.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Look, if you think Allen is going to be a great QB you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

The problem is crowning him better than Luck, Manning and then going on with the GOAT talk is far fetched without Allen playing one game in the NFL. The thing is there are a lot of forum members who have seen just about everything there was to see with some of us with over 50 years of watching and following the NFL.

Not too many of us are impressed as easy as you. The old saying 'seeing is believing' is the norm.

Better watch out you may be belittling him??

2 minutes ago, Trueman said:

Oh lawd... I took the time to breakdown the absurdity of the idea and he gave me a confused face.

This is a forum about friggin’ Football , just say what’s on your mind. It’s not belittling an opinion that actually means anything.

He’s talking about a dude who hucks a ball that he wants to play for his team. Why are you so uptight?

I know.

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I like Luck but he has yet to win anything Crazycolt. I believe you also vehemently defended Ryan Grigson. 

Friday morning and you have to read this.... Thought this was killin my day quite early.... But than i thought about it. 

That would be many 1st rounders tghis and next year. And if we trade luck i think we will get another 1st rd pick next year as a compensatory pick.or maybe two....... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Trueman said:

I guess I will send this quote to you in 3 years when Josh Allen raises the Lombardi....

Just now, Alex22 said:

I like Luck but he has yet to win anything Crazycolt. I believe you also vehemently defended Ryan Grigson. 

Luck has been to a AFC Title Championship Game, set the Rookie record for most Passing Yards, and is 1 of 8 QB's in NFL history to throw for 40 or more TD's in a season. Yeah OK.

2 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

I’m just tired of seeing you and people like you belittle everyone’s opinions just because you don’t agree with them.

I'll give you that going against the consensus on the forum can face backlash that isn't always warranted HR. 

Here's what I'm sick of...INDY fans who think Luck is DOA simply because he didn't play at all last yr. [I'm not placing you in this category Hector]

But, this notion that the Colts need to draft another QB is freaking insane. Chewbacca isn't done. You don't throw an elite QB away who got us to the AFC Championship Game in 2015. No need to break the glass.