Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just saw Vonte Davis signed with Buffalo.

coltsfansince65

No way of knowing. Only he can answer that, considering it's health related. My issue is the Buffalo weather isn't exactly going to be kind to him, so I don't know what he thinks going from an indoor stadium to an outdoor blizzard is going to do for his career.

1 hour ago, ReMeDy said:

No way of knowing. Only he can answer that, considering it's health related. My issue is the Buffalo weather isn't exactly going to be kind to him, so I don't know what he thinks going from an indoor stadium to an outdoor blizzard is going to do for his career.

Not sure why he didn’t pick Mia

8 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

maybe the bills were the most interested in him, and offered a deal he was willing to take today

no point in waiting around for something better that may never come 

I had big hopes for Vontae last year, there were reports he was playing at a "shutdown" level in training camp (remember that fight he had with TY as well showed how much he was in the mindset) and then he had that injury and just never looked to be anywhere near what was hoped.

Could see him being great next year for them, but could also see a bust coming.

Wish him all the best though.

On 2/26/2018 at 8:05 PM, coltsfansince65 said:

Anyone know what kind of deal he got?   Do you think he will do well there?

Seems like he got a solid offer.

Rumors are $5M w/ $3.5M guaranteed no matter what. Plus he apparently got $3M in additional earnable incentives that are mostly tied to playing time.

Not a bad deal for him at all and decent for Buffalo too since they are tying that extra money to how much hes on the field and all.