Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Spann

soldierboy

Going to be tough, he's probably 4th on the RB depth chart at best. I'm guessing we go with Joe, Donald, and Carter, and try to put Evans on the PS. That's if we keep Moore. If a WR beats out Moore for return duties we may keep 4 RBs.

I like Spann but he's not real fast, and didn't catch the ball much in college. Of course, you can never count a guy out, at least that's what Danny Woodhead says.

The only reason Brown stays on the team, is because he was a first round pick.

Polian doesn't want to swallow his pride and say " I made a bad choice ".

Id take Chad Spann over Donald any day!! Im sorry i just never seen it. This guy runs hard, im tired of watching Donald run up the backs of our O line. I know some of its the O lines fault, but Donald just seems to lack the toughness it takes to get the extra yard.

I anticipate that only one of Chad Spann, Darren Evans and Devin Moore makes the roster at the end as a returner. Devin Moore, since he went on IR after game 4, is still eligible for PS if it comes down to still retaining his services.

I AGREE

Brown is to soft, lets trade him and give Spann a spot. He has heart reminds you of JAX RB

Even without Brown Spann would still have to beat out Evans (I don't doubt he could beat our James or Moore).

Don't matter, the Colts aren't going to drop Brown and will get nothing for him in a trade.

I would take Addai/Brown over Spann any day. They play behind a horrid offensive line. Look at how Jarvis-Green and Woodhead do with the Patriots offensive line, and Addai and Brown are much better than them, in my opinion. Brown is a slasher line Robert Smith of the Vikings was. But he needs a hole. He is not Alan Ameche. I think with the rookies and second year guys developing, over the next two years we will have three very good RBs in Addai, Brown, and Carter.

its amazing how many ppl torch brown but give addai credit n say its the o-line..geez

btw i think addai is the weakest rb on the team..dude goes down on first contact....every-single-time!

you must be watching a different colts team than the one i watch. addai played some of the best football of his career last season when he was healthy.

brown has had one or two okay games in three seasons & counting. most of the time he goes down like the titanic at the mere sight of contact

its amazing how many ppl torch brown but give addai credit n say its the o-line..geez

btw i think addai is the weakest rb on the team..dude goes down on first contact....every-single-time!

Wow, I'm not sure if you're joking or not. Joe is a great back, especially when he's healthy.

He's also invaluable as a blocker, definitely the best RB in that category, and he's a consistent receiver. He's the quintessential Colts back.

I'm hoping Carter can be the 'closer', that wears the other team down in the 4th.