Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gareon Conley Case moving to Grand Jury

Defjamz26

40 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Pretty quick dismissal of the charges after it being moved to the grand jury. Wonder how it even made it that far if it was all bogus

The prosecutor didn't want to make the call is my guess.  Blame it on the grand jury

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

So you were there that night?

Didn't have to be I have seen this crap happen before with a guy named Brian Banks top high school linebacker had a future this girl lied said he raped her spent five years in prison cause everybody believed her then they find out five years later she  lied through her teeth same thing happed here just without the guy doing jail time.

So you were there that night?

Didn't have to be I have seen this crap happen before with a guy named Brian Banks top high school linebacker had a future this girl lied said he raped her spent five years in prison cause everybody believed her then they find out five years later she  lied through her teeth same thing happed here just without the guy doing jail time.

But there are also a lot of cases where athletes get away with stuff like that because of their status.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

It also happens that the girl actually was raped.  

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Yeah I remember that, man I felt really bad for Banks. That ruined his life! Didn't the Seahawks give him a tryout? I think Pete Carroll and the Seahawks gave him some money as well, not sure??

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I remember that, man I felt really bad for Banks. That ruined his life! Didn't the Seahawks give him a tryout? I think Pete Carroll and the Seahawks gave him some money as well, not sure??

Falcons did he didn't make it but it landed him a job at the league office not sure if he is still there or not.

It also happens that the girl actually was raped.  

If she went to the cops right after that and said he raped her I would agree with you on that but she waited until 3 days before the draft that tells me gold digger right there.

Actually she did go to the cops the night it happened. It just didn't come out till around draft time.