Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Playoffs: Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks Gameday Thread!

MTC

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Lions are getting rectum rinsed with hot sauce. The worst call was actually missed by everybody but the receiver on an earlier play. He caught it and ran over the defender who drug him down on top of him. His knees landed in the defenders stomach and he was never down. He got up to run and the blew the whistle. 

Tecmo Bowl will always have 1 thing on Madden - the old NES directional button rash that that game gave the thumb of anybody who ever played anybody of equal or greater skill level. 

I would always sit behind my friends as kids and watch what play he called, the I'd call the right play to counter it lol.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

I have missed him this season,  big time.

I live in Colorado, so I've been completely spoiled with him the last 5 years. It was fun going to his later games, seeing him make and win the SB. Even harder not to see him this year. Especially since I've followed him since he got drafted when I was 10, my whole football life.

Stafford's finger has been as big of a handicap as the refs. He can throw but apparently he can't take snaps under center or deliver those quick handoffs that take more elbow grease than it looks like. Every run for the last 4 weeks has been some shotgun or pistol thing that takes 40 years to develop. No quick hits, dives etc. All the defense has to do is just wait until the RB gets the ball.

10 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I was hoping for the upset. :(

Did you get to go out in the snow today? I spent the whole day at LaGuardia Airport with my mother and her friend. Her flight was scheduled for 1:55pm but with the bad weather, many flights were delayed. The flight has yet to leave. I am home now but my mother stayed in Queens with her friend. She will now fly out on Monday. 

This game is disappointing.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I was hoping for the upset. :(

Did you get to go out in the snow today? I spent the whole day at LaGuardia Airport with my mother and her friend. Her flight was scheduled for 1:55pm but with the bad weather, many flights were delayed. The flight has yet to leave. I am home now but my mother stayed in Queens with her friend. She will now fly out on Monday. 

Sorry to hear that NFLFan. I hope everything goes off well tomorrow. My only jaunt in the snow today was a trip outside before the Texans/Raiders game ended to clean the snow off our cars.

16 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I live in Colorado, so I've been completely spoiled with him the last 5 years. It was fun going to his later games, seeing him make and win the SB. Even harder not to see him this year. Especially since I've followed him since he got drafted when I was 10, my whole football life.

That's the thing...he played so long.....

....'m sure Pats fans feel that way abut Brady..and GB fans about Rodgers..

Not that I don't look forward every game by Andrew Luck......I do.

.......It s just that he hasnt played that long..and the team has been .500 the last 2 years.

Nobody's going to be like Peyton....I keep saying......Michael Jordan's been retired 2 decades and nobody like him has come along.

Folks who think LeBron is Michael didnt live through Michael's time in Chicago

Edited by oldunclemark
spelling

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That's the thing...he played so long.....

....'m sure Pats fans feel that way abut Brady..and GB fans about Rodgers..

Not that I don't look forward every game by Andrew Luck......I do.

.......It s just that he hasnt played that long..and the team has been .50 the last 2 years.

Nobody's going to be like Peyton....I keep saying......Michael Jordan's been retired 2 decades and nobody like him has come along.

Folks who think LeBron is Michael didnt live through Michael's time in Chicago

Yep. Honestly Kobe Bryant is more Jordan than Lebron is anyway. I think Lebron and Jordan are two very different players. Luck just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct to me or that football personality. I mended with Peyton and copied his work ethic when I was a child. Luck isn't much of a role model or hero to me. He seems a bit introverted as opposed to Peyton. Just how I feel though.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep. Honestly Kobe Bryant is more Jordan than Lebron anyway. I think Lebron and Jordan are two very different players. Luck just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct to me or that football personality. I mended with Peyton and copied his work ethic when I was a child. Luck isn't much of a role model or hero to me. He seems a bit introverted as opposed to Peyton. Just how I feel though.

Luck will be great......like LeBron is great..

But Michael has a personality and a style and 'air' off the court that many have forgotten about now that he's retired.....the NBA-world rotated around him even though there were big stars at that time.

Lebron doesnt have that

Peyton was so much the NFL with his personality and his play.

There's no way to prove it..but I think part of the ratings decline is because he isn't in the featured 4:25 p.m. Sunday game...or Sunday, Monday or Thursday night..