Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Playoffs: Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks Gameday Thread!

MTC

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It's 18-1 odds, and I'm the conspiracy theorist. Manning vs Brady for ratings. No one is a dominant team in the NFC like the Pats in the AFC. I may be right or wrong, we'll see.

Dallas has been very dominant this year.

And if you think it's all predetermined,   Why do you care who the colts coach is?

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Dallas has been very dominant this year

Lets do an avatar bet for the playoffs. If the Giants make it farther, you put up an Avatar of Odell Beckham. If the Cowboys make it farther, then I'll put one up of your choice. Giants swept the Cowboys, so I'm not worried about h2h matches. The cowboys will be the team that makes vegas a ton of money.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Lets do an avatar bet for the playoffs. If the Giants make it farther, you put up an Avatar of Odell Beckham. If the Cowboys make it farther, then I'll put one up of your choice. Giants swept the Cowboys, so I'm not worried about h2h matches. The cowboys will be the team that makes vegas a ton of money.

A dallas cowboy of your choice

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ok,  bet.   Your avatar will be a Jerry Jones pic of my choosing

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Go Pack :-)

Btw, have you told the other Vikes fan that you are rooting for the Pack? Now don't give me the story that at the beginning of the season you picked them to win the whole thing. It is never acceptable to root for the Pack. haha

17 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Steelers SB was bad but I think it's #3 behind the 2 games I mentioned. Meanwhile I realize the Seahawks were who got burned against the Steelers but when is the debt paid??? Tonight was just crazy!!!

Your posts would make more sense if you could figure out how to quote the post to which you were referring.  Tough stuff,  I know

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

IMO he will be back, when Detroit just makes the Playoffs their fans think it is a Great season actually.

I have a fan who is a Lions fan who hates Caldwell. Not sure how the whole fan base feels about him though. He sent me a text tonight that said "Typical Lions"... Safe to say he ain't happy lol.

8 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

I have a fan who is a Lions fan who hates Caldwell. Not sure how the whole fan base feels about him though. He sent me a text tonight that said "Typical Lions"... Safe to say he ain't happy lol.

Fans are rarely happy unless they win the Super Bowl. The Lions almost never even make the playoffs, but they have made the playoffs two out of the last three years with Caldwell as head coach. Now they want him gone. :scratch: 

Stafford has been playing the last several weeks with a broken finger in his throwing hand.  Is it any no wonder that their offensive production would drop and they may lose games against the Giants, Cowboys and Packers?!!! 

It would be absurd to fire their head coach. But dumber things have happened.