Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Getting ready to watch my Yankees in game #2.

Enjoy!

Did you see the Centerfield video that Southwest put up? The Yankees greats of the past are prominently shown. I love the part showing Yogi arguing that he tagged out Robinson.

21 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Wainwright and Arrieta for the Cards and Cubs. I have Arrieta in Fanduel tonight, so I trust him. Odorizzi for the Rays and Sabathia for the Yanks I believe.

22 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

CC vs Dorizzi

Thank you. So it is 3-0 Yanks??

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Was a bit of an injury filled day yesterday. Synndergard and Felix got hurt. Junior Guerra is on crutches after limping from a Sac Bunt. A person was saying it could be an achilles tendon injury and it looked similar to the wainwright injury. 

Lots of good pitching performances from Thor, Teheran, Keuchel, and Kershaw. Verlander had a good one today vs the White Sox as well. Hope some people show up tonight!

Hope it wasn't the Achilles  , Wainwright just now back to normal with his leg.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Through 6 Innings 2-1 Cubs. Pretty solid outing for Jake so far, 6 K's too. The Cards are starting to get to him though. 3 more Innings to go. It would be nice to get an insurance run, Bryant nor Rizzo has done anything tonight. They are due.

That was scary, lol. The thing with baseball is, you are never due. They could start out 0/50 if they hit poorly. You just have to bat well. They are .300 hitters, but that doesn't guarantee when it will happen. Could use it in the next few innings as you said.

Archived