Jay Kirk

ALL MLB 2018 Astros Repeat ?

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Hi @Jay Kirk. I am rooting for your Cards to make the playoffs. 

Did you see that lovely tribute that our brother @2006Coltsbestever gave to our Baseball Thread?

If it wasn’t for you folks and this thread, I probably wouldn’t visit much. The over reaction on the Colts forum is unreal......my goodness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HOZER said:

If it wasn’t for this thread, I probably wouldn’t visit much. The over reaction on the Colts forum is unreal......my goodness. 

We have our Cubs brother. Time to roll toward our 2nd World Championship in 3 years!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

If it wasn’t for you folks and this thread, I probably wouldn’t visit much. The over reaction on the Colts forum is unreal......my goodness. 

I hear you. But it can't be worse than the Vikings fans tonight  calling to get rid of everyone. Fans are not reasonable a lot of times. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I hear you. But it can't be worse than the Vikings fans tonight  calling to get rid of everyone. Fans are not reasonable a lot of times. 

At least you get to turn around and get that ugly taste out of your mouth quickly and play the Rams.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HOZER said:

Good thing about baseball...even though it is also the bad thing...is there is like a million games so you can get over a bad outing very quickly. The story line changes so quickly. Hopefully we can finish strong. I want our pitchers to start off at home. I worry about the bullpen but if the offense can stay hot we might be able to hold off our opponents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1