Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore Over the Pats

King Colt

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Old Crow said:

How predictable is the Ravens special teams when they time a count like that. Patriots have picked up 5 points on special teams so far. 

I know.......it's getting annoying.

Patriots are stupid heads and I am getting annoyed right now.

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I thought more would be into this game tonight here, but since the Colts died yesterday I think most are in mourning and shock.

I may be joining you soon, although losing up there is not surprising. Brady has one good receiver and still kills us. Unbelievable. 

Just now, The Old Crow said:

I may be joining you soon, although losing up there is not surprising. Brady has one good receiver and still kills us. Unbelievable. 

I don't know the out look on the Ravens playoff chances. I know you probably play the Steelers again but you beat them I think without Ben?

Denver seems to be fading a bit so there might be an open slot.

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

I don't even understand this.........

You guys should be playing much better D then this.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I don't know the out look on the Ravens playoff chances. I know you probably play the Steelers again but you beat them I think without Ben?

Denver seems to be fading a bit so there might be an open slot.

If Smith is out, we can't cover Brown or AJ Green.  Season over. 

Just now, Jules said:

I was pumped for this game, it's over unless Flacco can lead a big comeback which is tough to do in Foxboro with their army.

Looks grim. Flacco not playing well. Belichick jamming the box and taking away short  passes. Not even trying to go deep. Getting the living stuffing beat out of us. 

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

*Sigh* Another team that decides to self-destruct in front of the Patriots....what else is new?

Yep. Totally punched in the nose so far. Harbaugh got rid of all the tough guys, Reed, Pollard, Boldin. Only tough guy is Steve Smith, and he's old. Need tougher guys to beat NE. 

5 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

"Tom Brady...so many people don't dispute he's the best ever."

No. He's not the GOAT. Never.

I don't know about that, but Flacco looks like the Joe Schmo Show. How many passes can you throw to running backs for two yards ? Four rushes for seven yards ? No balance, and you won't beat Belichick that way. Unless there is the halftime adjustments of all adjustments, it doesn't look good for Baltimore. 

6 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I don't know about that, but Flacco looks like the Joe Schmo Show. How many passes can you throw to running backs for two yards ? Four rushes for seven yards ? No balance, and you won't beat Belichick that way. Unless there is the halftime adjustments of all adjustments, it doesn't look good for Baltimore. 

Of course Tucker would also get a FG blocked against the Patriots. I have Tucker on my fantasy team and thought his 50 yarder was blocked too.

Dumb decisions on that drive before halftime though....

Meh, looks like this is likely over tonight barring a miracle.

Might start to slow down and get ready for bed earlier then I had planned.

Sorry "The Old Crow". Hope the Ravens can still somehow make the playoffs though since it's more fun when they do.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Meh, looks like this is likely over tonight barring a miracle.

Might start to slow down and get ready for bed earlier then I had planned.

Sorry "The Old Crow". Hope the Ravens can still somehow make the playoffs though since it's more fun when they do.

Thanks, but when you get hammered like this, you deserve no quarter. We now have to win all of our remaining games and I don't see that happening. 

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Baltimore's better than this, they look totally flat on offense.

They do...but they are playing a team that lost 2 games, 1 of them to you guys when their 3rd string QB was playing with a broken finger on his throwing hand. The Pats are pretty good. That might be playing a role in why Baltimore looks flat.