Just another week

CR91

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

colts wins forum mood 

latest?cb=20160316025719

Colts lose forum mood

Comment Picture

Cant we all just get along

What's funny is I am not sure why anyone expected us to win this game without Andrew and now it's fire every one again. You are not going to win many games with Scott Tolzien, especially beating Ben Roethlisberger. He didn't play Bad last night but left 14 points on the field we should've had and had Andrew played we would've more than likely scored both times down by the goaline. I still think we can win the Division because I fully expect the Texans to lose at least 3 more games and I think we will beat them as well when they come here.

1 minute ago, 12isthenew18 said:

It goes  beyond winning and losing. This team has some serious personnel issues in management and on the field.

because we lost with a backup qb on a short week vs one of the best offenses in football?

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What's funny is I am not sure why anyone expected us to win this game without Andrew and now it's fire every one again. You are not going to win many games with Scott Tolzien, especially beating Ben Roethlisberger. He didn't play Bad last night but left 14 points on the field we should've had and had Andrew played we would've more than likely scored both times down by the goaline. I still think we can win the Division because I fully expect the Texans to lose at least 3 more games and I think we will beat them as well when they come here.

Both those drives included dropped touchdowns. I wouldn't say that he left those points on the field. 

10 hours ago, 12isthenew18 said:

It goes  beyond winning and losing. This team has some serious personnel issues in management and on the field.

That's all fine and dandy. In some ways, I too think the coaches and management needs improvement.

But it's annoying how when we win, nobody complains about the coaches.....heck nobody mentions them. All the credit goes to Andrew, and the team itself (and granted, Luck does carry this team a whole lot). But when we lose, it's all about the coaches and management.

Yes, they deserve A LOT of blame for the teams poor 5-6 record. But nobody ever gives em credit when it's due.

Like ever.

17 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

That's all fine and dandy. In some ways, I too think the coaches and management needs improvement.

But it's annoying how when we win, nobody complains about the coaches.....heck nobody mentions them. All the credit goes to Andrew, and the team itself (and granted, Luck does carry this team a whole lot). But when we lose, it's all about the coaches and management.

Yes, they deserve A LOT of blame for the teams poor 5-6 record. But nobody ever gives em credit when it's due.

Like ever.

I think that's probably because most of our wins come only after they've dug themselves in a hole, looking unprepared to start, or they collapse in the 2nd half, looking like there were no adjustments made or that those adjusments didn't work.

I've seen people give credit to Pags though. Not a lot of credit, but hey. As somebody who doesn't like Pags I give credit to him for things, the fake punt was great. I also like how he seems to be chewing players out more and more instead of the go to pat on the back after a mistake.