Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday injury report -Henry Anderson limited at practice

HungarianColtsFan

I'm hoping they let him loose and allow him to play this week.  Certainly won't be expecting anything major, but I'm sure he'll make a play or two.   He's probably all over Pagano to let him play since this is the team he hurt his knee against last year. Let him and Luck get back into the swing of things together.  Both playing the team they got injured against.

Man I cant wait til Anderson and Vontae are both back and 100%. Then with Davis, Cromartie, Robinson, Green, Geathers, and Adams our secondary should be MUCH better. We just gotta get something from the pass rush. Mathis or Cole one has to give us 10 plus sacks. Or maybe  Maggitt can improve and play more and more and produce here in the coming weeks. But if we could get 12 sacks out of Mathis, 8 out of Cole, 5 out of Walden, Maybe 2-3 a piece from Ayers and/or Maggitt, and then 6 from Langford, 2-3 from Anderson, 2-3 from Kerr, and 4-5 from McGill then our defense will be fine.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

Have to be careful. If Anderson plays and gets hurt again half the forum will blame the coaching staff and doctors for letting him play.

There's always that injury risk even when a player is 100% just gotta take the risk and our pass rush needs all the help that they can get

1 hour ago, VaAllDay757 said:

There's always that injury risk even when a player is 100% just gotta take the risk and our pass rush needs all the help that they can get

That's how I feel about injuries as well but you can't fault the coaches for being careful. And Henry doesn't really buffer any pass rush. He would help tremendously in run defense though. If he added pass rush to his arsenal that would make him even more prolific.

3 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Man I cant wait til Anderson and Vontae are both back and 100%. Then with Davis, Cromartie, Robinson, Green, Geathers, and Adams our secondary should be MUCH better. We just gotta get something from the pass rush. Mathis or Cole one has to give us 10 plus sacks. Or maybe  Maggitt can improve and play more and more and produce here in the coming weeks. But if we could get 12 sacks out of Mathis, 8 out of Cole, 5 out of Walden, Maybe 2-3 a piece from Ayers and/or Maggitt, and then 6 from Langford, 2-3 from Anderson, 2-3 from Kerr, and 4-5 from McGill then our defense will be fine.

I want to see Vontae, Anderson and Jones together. 

4 hours ago, IinD said:

No chance Mathis gives us 10+ sacks. I 100% hope I'm wrong, but pressure will have to be created because our front line is weak. 

Maybe Monachino(?) will surprise us. I actually like what I've read about him.

Our line isn't weak, it's more so they play sloppy at times, not assignment sound all the time.

3 minutes ago, weslo1812 said:

Our line isn't weak, it's more so they play sloppy at times, not assignment sound all the time.

Just another way of saying almost the same thing. I'm just looking at last week. I'm not worrying about when so or so gets back. That line last week was bad. 

Not saying they won't improve, but being negative after last week is justified.