Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Until the Colts Defense is Healthy.....

NewColtsFan

Buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords and more buzzwords.  That's literally all we have to go on right now when it comes to our defense... none of us know and can't accurately predict anything that we'll see this year on defense. Just wait till we play and let's all stop acting like we've seen anything that scares us/intrigues us in the preseason.

2 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

And I'll be here to shove it down their 8 stupid throats.

:edit:

Ummmm .....    :no:

One of the most treasured things on here is... civility.  We can disagree and be civil about it.  Thanks.

** Note: Responses to this above posts may be open to deletion.**

5 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Our owner basically said the same thing the other day.  

The optimistic approach is that we may take our lumps at the beginning of the season but the team should steadily improve as guys come back and the lines gel.  

So besides the rough games we'll only have to endure all the whining here.   

I posted as I did to try to head off some of the whining.

I just know that this website was not a fun place after the Philly game,  and that was only pre-season.

I'd like to see us fans keep our powder dry.     It's a long season....  a marathon....    this is only the beginning.   Like Irsay,  I hope we get better as the season goes on.

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Not a shot at you or anyone in particular,  

But are posters going to continually point this out daily or even hourly all season?  If you follow the colts or even football in general, by now you should know the question marks on this team. 

Yes I know i don't have to read it or respond but I wanted to vent.

All I know is i hope this team makes a lot of people eat some crow

I appreciate the thought,   but as I noted to another poster,  fans here went crazy over our loss to Philly,  and that was only pre-season.      As I noted then,  given our injuries,  a game like that was likely to happen and no one should've been surprised and yet so many fans here were.

What I'm really saying is that we'll be a very good team when we're healthy.    Please be a little patient.

I didn't think that was a bad message to send.....

Cmon y'all... 2-2 would be an awful start in these first 4. I only entertain the notion that we will lose 2 games because of how slow we have started in the last couple years. I know that anything can happen, but I only see 1 scary game in the 1st quarter of the season. 

4-0 is more likely than 1-3 imo... Feel free to rub it in my face if im wrong, though (as is your God-given right as a Colts fan).

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Cmon y'all... 2-2 would be an awful start in these first 4. I only entertain the notion that we will lose 2 games because of how slow we have started in the last couple years. I know that anything can happen, but I only see 1 scary game in the 1st quarter of the season. 

4-0 is more likely than 1-3 imo... Feel free to rub it in my face if im wrong, though (as is your God-given right as a Colts fan).

Nothing wrong with a 2-2 start considering the new coaches and the players that are out.