Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Snap Counts from Buffalo Game.....

NewColtsFan

Kevin Bowen has a game overview story up on the front of the website.....   and the last thing in his story is a listing of snap counts of pretty much everyone who played.

I'm cutting and pasting it for everyone.....

Colts/Bills Snap Counts

• The rookie draft picks on the offensive line played the following snaps: Austin Blytheicon-article-link.gif(48-of-63), Le’Raven Clark (40-of-63), Joe Haegicon-article-link.gif (33-of-63) and Ryan Kellyicon-article-link.gif (15-of-63).

• Kelly and Denzelle Good (15 snaps each) were the starters to play the most on Saturday night, four total series.

• Each quarterback played a half of football. Scott Tolzien logged 39 snaps. Stephen Morris played 24 snaps.

• Some snaps for the starters on offense: T.Y. Hilton (6), Dwayne Allenicon-article-link.gif (6), Anthony Castonzoicon-article-link.gif (9), Donte Moncrieficon-article-link.gif (12).

• Defensively, the playing time for the 2016 draft picks were as followed: OLB-Trevor Batesicon-article-link.gif (35-of-77), ILB-Antonio Morrisonicon-article-link.gif (34-of-77), S-T.J. Greenicon-article-link.gif(20-of-77) and DT-Hassan Ridgewayicon-article-link.gif (17-of-77).

• Some snap counts for starting defenders: S-Mike Adamsicon-article-link.gif (9), ILB-D’Qwell Jackson (8), CB-Vontae Davisicon-article-link.gif (12), CB-Patrick Robinsonicon-article-link.gif (13).

• With the defensive line banged up, the snaps up front were as followed: T.Y. McGillicon-article-link.gif(43-of-77), Delvon Simmonsicon-article-link.gif (29-of-77), Zach Kerricon-article-link.gif (24-of-77), Kelcy Quarlesicon-article-link.gif(21-of-77), Hassan Ridgeway (17-of-77), David Parryicon-article-link.gif (15-of-77) and Ricky Lumpkin (10-of-77).

• Undrafted safety Stefan McClureicon-article-link.gif played the most defensive snaps (57-of-77).

And if you want to see the whole story.....   I'm posting the link here.....   just click on it!

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/ColtsBills-Notebook-Denzelle-Good-Injury-Not-Serious-Waiting-For-Word-On-Sio-Moores-Hamstring/df67071f-2028-4f09-a2d7-dead6cdccdb6

Ridgeway and Kerr both had some good moments to go with McGill and Okine. Good I don't think separated himself game 1 from Thornton yet. I think Thorntons injury is what is doing that more than Goods play. Green would have given up a TD had it not been for an overthrow, Going to take some time at the very least with him

8 hours ago, BOTT said:

Not sure why Kelly only logged 15 snaps. Let the kid get some experience.

I'm with ya but prolly the whole "starters don't play much in the first pre-season game" thing.  I bet we don't see much of him in Cincy either.  Hopefully he'll be ready for week 1.

15 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

I'm with ya but prolly the whole "starters don't play much in the first pre-season game" thing.  I bet we don't see much of him in Cincy either.  Hopefully he'll be ready for week 1.

Probably had more to do with his shoulder and the practice time he missed. Starter or not he is still a rookie and wasn't overwhelmingly good game 1. My guess is he would have saw more snaps if he had not missed some time. I don't know how many more snaps however but I believe he would have saw some more time on the field