Training camp day 6

Everyone

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, krunk said:

The Colts coaches never forgot this. That's why they are giving the big man his shot.

GoodBlock.gif

This is one impressive piece of video tape.     Good buries the DL about 4 yards back off the line of scrimmage.

As the story goes,  the Bengal DL did something dirty to Hugh Thornton.    When Good became aware he told Thornton ---- "I got this" --- and you see what he did to the guy!      Boy, that looks SWEET on tape!

1 minute ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Why is Harrison still on the team??.... and it seems like my hype for Ferguson is warranted

It appears he's still going to be the back C unless Blythe picks up his game, shouldn't take much to pass Harrison.  Colts must value Harrisons experience I guess.

6 minutes ago, Everyone said:

It appears he's still going to be the back C unless Blythe picks up his game, shouldn't take much to pass Harrison.  Colts must value Harrisons experience I guess.

Experience is one thing... progress is another.. he's still doing the same crap he's been doing for 3 yrs now lol!  

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Is it just my browser or do tweets sometimes get mixed up in these threads? Like I'll refresh and see a similar tweet posted 2 or 3 times. Refresh again and it shows what the actual tweets were. 

Hmm, can't say that it's happened to me.