Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas Cowboys 2016 Draft Board

esmort

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

I read this article on SB. Allegedly, they had Kelly ranked as a 2nd round prospect, 36th overall (they only had 16 guys ranked as 1st rounders) and TJ Green as a 5th rounder. Hard to find the other colts picks as the writing was kinda hard to....read

I would imagine a team that already has one of the best offensive lines in the NFL to rate Kelly a 2nd. round. Teams do rate for need no matter what some think.

13 hours ago, BOTT said:

I can take a team seriously after drafting a RB #4

And passing on Jalen Ramsey to do so...

It's funny to me because all their fans were talking about it being a win-now move and the Cowboys want to win now in the last few years of Romo's career.  Then the Cowboys took Jaylon Smith, who won't even be able to play next year.

4 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

And passing on Jalen Ramsey to do so...

It's funny to me because all their fans were talking about it being a win-now move and the Cowboys want to win now in the last few years of Romo's career.  Then the Cowboys took Jaylon Smith, who won't even be able to play next year.

That's part of their problem. A glass QB who is on the down side of his career. But Jerry is a smart guy. wink, wink, wink.

16 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I would imagine a team that already has one of the best offensive lines in the NFL to rate Kelly a 2nd. round. Teams do rate for need no matter what some think.

Agreed. If I recall, they didn't really have many O Linemen that high other than Stanley and Tunsil 

I don't understand why teams don't release their draft boards to the public after the draft is over. Would make good discussion and see how wrong or right the scouting team was on judging talent.

12 minutes ago, MTC said:

I don't understand why teams don't release their draft boards to the public after the draft is over. Would make good discussion and see how wrong or right the scouting team was on judging talent.

they dont want to give away any secrets

while it would make a great discussion for us, it would not help the team at all

51 minutes ago, MTC said:

I think you answered you own question?