Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

More Bad News for the Browns....

NewColtsFan

Goodness.....

Sometimes it feels as if if the Browns didn't have BAD luck,   they wouldn't have any luck at all.....

It appears they've lost their top DL due to injury suffered this week.      Desmond Bryant injured himself working out.

Click and read:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17035097/desmond-bryant-cleveland-browns-likely-miss-2016-season-surgery-repair-torn-pectoral-muscle

Bad news for them, they never catch a break. 

But, they do have the Cavs and Lebron James, the champs. And the Indians are in first place.

Lately they have been doing quite well in Cleveland with sports. lmao 

3 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

It's easier to not feel sorry for Cleveland now considering they have two champions in the last 3 months.

The Cavs obviously won the NBA finals but I'm wondering what other champion in the last 3 months ?

On 7/13/2016 at 2:40 PM, RockThatBlue said:

It would be news if the Browns had good news.

Them trading Trent Richardson for a 1st round draft pick was the best news they ever got. Too bad the pick resulted in...

On July 13, 2016 at 5:36 AM, backshoulderfade said:

It's easier to not feel sorry for Cleveland now considering they have two champions in the last 3 months.

So, let me get this straight, the Cavs finally break a lingering curse over 5 decades in the making, they finally get a taste of respectability, & after 90 days of good fortune you wanna throw em to the gutter again?

Ouch. Tough room BSF. At least give them 9 months to bask in the glow of relevancy man. 

Besides, the Browns are cursed with bad karma anyway so that automatically gives Ohio fans an even longer NBA Championship celebration window in my estimation. 

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

So, let me get this straight, the Cavs finally break a lingering curse over 5 decades in the making, they finally get a taste of respectability, & after 90 days of good fortune you wanna throw em to the gutter again?

Ouch. Tough room BSF. At least give them 9 months to bask in the glow of relevancy man. 

Besides, the Browns are cursed with bad karma anyway so that automatically gives Ohio fans an even longer NBA Championship celebration window in my estimation. 

I think you might have misread the intention of BSFs comment? Feeling sorry is not throwing them in the gutter again. I understand the Cleveland teams have been the whipping post of the sports teams in pro sports so it's hard not to have that view after all these years. It's not the case of no championships it's just the long history of a bunch of losing seasons. An occasional sniff at a playoff game was few and far between. I really didn't feel sorry for them but I did have pity for their fans.