Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw colt highlights

CR91

Please dont get them started up! I dont want anyone to start calling for us to bring back Glass Joe again. The guys body is broken okay! Ahmad needs to stay in the rear view mirror. A cracked rear view mirror where we can't even see him. That horse can't win anymore races. Good player but the wheels fell off.

18 minutes ago, krunk said:

Please dont get them started up! I dont want anyone to start calling for us to bring back Glass Joe again. The guys body is broken okay! Ahmad needs to stay in the rear view mirror. A cracked rear view mirror where we can't even see him. That horse can't win anymore races. Good player but the wheels fell off.

Speaking of Glass Joe, did you know Glass Bob hasn't officially retired yet?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?...

Whoever made that Bradshaw compilation video needs to realize that the same play shot from a different angle doesn't constitute a marvelous new sequence of running by #44. I watched INDY against both Houston & Denver in that reel & I kept saying to myself didn't I just see that already? What's with all this deja vu stuff? 

It was a nice trip down memory lane sure, but Bradshaw isn't coming back & nor should he. Way too many foot ailments to my liking now. 

Hey, at least as far as former NY Giants players go that INDY signed, Bradshaw was more productive for us than WR Hakeem Nicks right? My version of a silver lining no matter how small I guess. 

I really liked Bradshaw for us, it's a shame he couldnt stay healthy because he was on track to break the RB receiving TD in single season record with us at one point.

I agree we are definitely past bringing him back for any reason, but you have to admit when he was healthy he was a great RB, for us and for the Giants.

7 hours ago, krunk said:

This wasn't a let's sign Bradshaw thread

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

This wasn't a let's sign Bradshaw thread

I'm being light hearted about it. It wouldn't surprise me if someone did. People respect Bradshaw on this forum. Train has passed though. Yes it would have been great if he ever was healthy. He broke down exactly like Sanders did. Whenever he got hurt you knew he wasn't coming back.

5 hours ago, krunk said:

I'm being light hearted about it. It wouldn't surprise me if someone did. People respect Bradshaw on this forum. Train has passed though. Yes it would have been great if he ever was healthy. He broke down exactly like Sanders did. Whenever he got hurt you knew he wasn't coming back.

Except for when Sanders did come back and we won a superbowl...   ;)

16 hours ago, krunk said:

Its going to be a good 4-6 weeks when the Colts sign him this season haha

In a short amount of time, Ahmad Bradshaw quickly became one of my all-time favorite players.

He ran hard every time he touched the ball, whether it was a run or a reception.

He seemed to approach every play as if it was his last play of his NFL career.

I can't begin to tell you how rare that is among modern day players.     Love the guy.     Can't say enough good things about him.      I'm so sorry he couldn't stay healthy.     If he could have,  there's no telling how good his career could've been......

A seriously good player.     A healthy Ahman Bradshaw can play on my team anytime......

I wish him a terrific retirement.....

These highlight videos remind me... Something I've always wanted to make was a Trent Richardson bloopers video, but unfortunately it's very hard to find recorded BAD plays. It's much easier to find the good ones, since the NFL archives those.

6 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

These highlight videos remind me... Something I've always wanted to make was a Trent Richardson bloopers video, but unfortunately it's very hard to find recorded BAD plays. It's much easier to find the good ones, since the NFL archives those.

Well half of it would be running into the olineman haha

8 hours ago, CR91 said:

Well half of it would be running into the olineman haha

In particular, the one I would really like to include is the one of Trent in the Kansas City playoff game where he's trying to break a thousand tacklers, and the announcers are just telling him to get down, the play is dead, get down. Then sure enough Trent fumbles and the announcers say something about how that's a rookie mistake right there and you need to recognize when the play is dead.

That was a momentum killer... Until Andrew Luck said, "NO TRENT! YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY THUNDER! ARRGHHHHH!" And we pull off a huge comeback while Trent rides the bench.