Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Denver or Carolina return to the super bowl?

RockThatBlue

Panthers, maybe. Norman was a big part of their defense, and Cam had an exceptionally good season last year. If he continues doing so well this year, I believe they have a shot. There's a lot of competition in the NFC, though.

Broncos? Unless the entire AFC dies of laughter from watching film on the buttfumble, no.

No I can't see either getting back there next season.

Panthers obviously have a better shot then Denver will. Panthers only competition in the South might be the Saints in the next few years. 

AFC West isn't looking overly competitive so Denver isn't out, but I am hoping the Chiefs take it.

9 hours ago, Jules said:

No I can't see either getting back there next season.

Panthers obviously have a better shot then Denver will. Panthers only competition in the South might be the Saints in the next few years. 

AFC West isn't looking overly competitive so Denver isn't out, but I am hoping the Chiefs take it.

You're sleeping on the Chiefs, they are going to be a good team this year and will likely win the West. The Raiders are like the Jags, but actually a few years further on I think, they are no pushover this year.

24 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

You're sleeping on the Chiefs, they are going to be a good team this year and will likely win the West. The Raiders are like the Jags, but actually a few years further on I think, they are no pushover this year.

The chiefs are my second favorite team, however, I don't think they're going to much this year. They for whatever reason let Sean Smith walk in free agency which is gonna be a HUGE blow to their secondary. And if I'm not mistaken Tamba Hali could miss the upcoming season due to his ACL.

No, neither have a chance IMO. Carolina is a one trick pony and without Peyton Denver wont even win their Division. I will go on record and say Andrew will have a better year than Cam and Andrew will easily be better than the 35th best player in the league Andy Dalton as well haha. The NFL channel even had that WR from Jacks in their Top 40 LOL. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't take him over Andrew. What do I know though as Andrew is #92 LOL LOL LOL

3 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

The chiefs are my second favorite team, however, I don't think they're going to much this year. They for whatever reason let Sean Smith walk in free agency which is gonna be a HUGE blow to their secondary. And if I'm not mistaken Tamba Hali could miss the upcoming season due to his ACL.

If you think the Chiefs roster is bad, I dread to think what your thoughts on the Colts Roster are.

13 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Where did you hear he could miss this upcoming season.  As of June 14th the report was he had his knee scoped and will be ready for day one of training camp.

Smith will be a loss but they are going to take the Denver approach to D now... if you don't give the QB time to throw and your CB#1 is excellent then you can cover up for CB 2.

Just now, Coffeedrinker said:

Where did you hear he could miss this upcoming season.  As of June 14th the report was he had his knee scoped and will be ready for day one of training camp.

Smith will be a loss but they are going to take the Denver approach to D now... if you don't give the QB time to throw and your CB#1 is excellent then you can cover up for CB 2.

Must be new reports. Earlier in the year it was reported that he COULD miss the season.

11 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Must be new reports. Earlier in the year it was reported that he COULD miss the season.

Here is where I saw it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/3626/tamba-hali

That is from June 14.

I live in Kansas City and so I hear more news about the Chiefs than I do about the Colts and I haven't heard any talk recently about him missing the season.

I'm sorry, my previous remark may have come across as accusatory, I didn't mean it that way, I was generally interested in knowing where you heard that, because as I mentioned I live in the area and it was news to me.

36 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Here is where I saw it.

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/3626/tamba-hali

That is from June 14.

I live in Kansas City and so I hear more news about the Chiefs than I do about the Colts and I haven't heard any talk recently about him missing the season.

I'm sorry, my previous remark may have come across as accusatory, I didn't mean it that way, I was generally interested in knowing where you heard that, because as I mentioned I live in the area and it was news to me.

I read it on twitter, so It could have been false info. And it's all good man, I didn't even take it any kind of way.