Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016 schedule is announced

oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Broncos vs Osweiler will be hands down the opening game, IMO.

Two home games I don't want till the middle of the season at least - Pittsburgh and San Diego.

I didn't even realize we played San Diego this year, They stink but oh no!!!!! lmao Bad memories.

Oh man schedule tomorrow? Goodies coming galore.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

I didn't even realize we played San Diego this year, They stink but oh no!!!!! lmao Bad memories.

Oh man schedule tomorrow? Goodies coming galore.

Chargers stink till they play us, that is generally how it goes. Steelers - they are a match up nightmare for us.

We need to KNOW we have the Steelers run game stopped with personnel so Pagano and our new DC can gameplan to try and stop the then one dimensional pass game.  But without a pass rush or run stopping, they'll likely put up 50+ on us again. and so our only chance is either solid ball control topped off by TD's or Luck lighting it up and last team with the ball wins in a score fest.  Can't imagine how else we beat them if they are healthy.  I think they should be massive SB favorites this year, far more than NE or anyone else.  

19 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Early rumor says: Carolina-Denver rematch opening night

Osweiler is a better story, IMO. Plus, with Sanchez at QB, I can pretty much say the Panthers prevail with the Broncos' defensive losses. The Broncos have a better shot to beat Houston, the NFL normally gives an even game at least. The Panthers game could get ugly for Denver, IMO

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Osweiler is a better story, IMO. Plus, with Sanchez at QB, I can pretty much say the Panthers prevail with the Broncos' defensive losses. The Broncos have a better shot to beat Houston, the NFL normally gives an even game at least. The Panthers game could get ugly for Denver, IMO

I think the Panthers will beat the Broncos by at least 14 points if that is the matchup. The game is even in Denver. Watch what a difference not having Peyton will have.

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great stuff! I hope we open with Tennessee at home so Andrew can throw for 4 TD's and we can finally start 1-0.

Vikes open up at Tennessee. Any word yet when the Colts will be visiting the Vikes?

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

You don't really think Mark Sanchez will start that game, do you?