Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was the Panthers and Cam`s season a sign of things to come or a fairy tale?

MPStack

Looking at their schedule, they played only four playoff teams on the season. Before the SB, their only loss was by one point to the Pats. I don`t see them repeating next season the success that had this year but will be in the thick of things. I doubt Cam duplicates those numbers next season.

26 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Looking at their schedule, they played only four playoff teams on the season. Before the SB, their only loss was by one point to the Pats. I don`t see them repeating next season the success that had this year but will be in the thick of things. I doubt Cam duplicates those numbers next season.

They played the entire season without their best WR.  With a healthy Benjamin,   they will be right back in the mix 

Ps,  they didn't lose to the pats

They never played the Pats and yes I expect them to be right back in the mix. Especially once they upgrade the receiving core and add a little bit more of a difference maker at running back. I think they get rid of Ginn. He can't catch to save his life.

It's like I didn't say all this in the Denver vs Carolina thread. They played three playoff teams plus indy, the Broncos played seven plus indy and had the top ranked defense so much so that Carolina second ranked was closer to sixth than first. White jerseys plus number 1 d plus MVPs poor performance in previous SBs spelled out a Denver win. As long as cam doesn't have a lead they can't play their game.

even better, your boy put all the money on the Broncos before the game!!!!

1 hour ago, MPStack said:

The Panthers only loss was to the Falcons.

They are capable of repeating their success, but it is hard to win that many games.  Carolina just ran into a dominant defense, there is a reason that the number 1 defense is 10-2 in the Superbowl.

1 minute ago, Cynjin said:

The Panthers only loss was to the Falcons.

They are capable of repeating their success, but it is hard to win that many games.  Carolina just ran into a dominant defense, there is a reason that the number 1 defense is 10-2 in the Superbowl.

That number would be 11-1 if lynch gets the ball

I don't recall a SB game when so many "analysts" got the final score wrong. I did not watch one minute of the pregame shows because they are repetitious and meaningless every year but I think I heard three people predict a Denver win last week. So despite 30-40 years of professional association with football means nothing in terms of being better equipped to predict the outcome any better than any fan. Not even Superman could predict the future.