Al Jazeera sued over HGH report

oldunclemark

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jules said:

Somehow this has all become typical again. Brady gets turned into the son of Lucifer as a deflection and Peyton is perfect.

Fact: Brady left a lady pregnant and ran away.

Your unproven blame: Peyton uses his wife as scapegoat.

Didn't expect anything better. Meow.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Surely one of the dozens of those women have gone to the tabloids in the last 20 years. ....  no? 

Probably not, and if they did I don't know about it. Although the Angeila Buchman story gained a bit of steam if I remember right. 

Pro athletes being "men about town" doesn't really garner a whole lot of coverage that I'm aware of. Kinda like saying water is wet. 

2 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

Probably not, and if they did I don't know about it. Although the Angeila Buchman story gained a bit of steam if I remember right. 

Pro athletes being "men about town" doesn't really garner a whole lot of coverage that I'm aware of. Kinda like saying water is wet. 

Nobody cares that I heard rumors about Ryan Lilja lol. They usually only care about the biggest names. But, the biggest names often do well and hide things better with more money.

17 minutes ago, IndyTrav said:

I don't really care. What a dude does is his business. I just found humor in bringing up Brady's "transgression" as a slight against his character, when the guy he's pitted against is pretty much in the same boat. 

Not really.  Its just innuendo that people choose to believe.  I do believe it, but realize that Brady has actually proved his past issues.  There is a difference in certainty that I can't ignore.....like others can apparently.

7 minutes ago, Jules said:

The hilarious thing is many many men would have gone for the rich worldwide super star supermodel if they were given the chance but they try to act morally superior.

So its back to everybody does it but the ones who deny it are just being hypocrites angle?  You really got to get away from looking at everything so bitterly Jules.  A real man doesn't care about trading up.

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Nobody cares that I heard rumors about Ryan Lilja lol. They usually only care about the biggest names. But, the biggest names often do well and hide things better with more money.

I don't know any Lilja stories. I do have a few Sirigusa and George stories tho 

12 minutes ago, amfootball said:

I wonder what the time table is for the defamation suit. Spring training is just a few weeks away.

I don't know......

I am wondering why I am not hearing more about the other NFL players on the report though.

• Nadine locked this topic