Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft 2.0

yeah I also think the patriots could target barron, but they also like to trade picks away. so i just hope they do it again this year. i think we could get a compensatory pick for session, but don't know in which round it would be. if we get a 4th or 5th rounder i would pick up a dt.

Round

Name

Position

Collage

Ht. Wt.

Other Notes

Andrew Luck

QB

Stanford

6’4” 235

Peyton Manning’s Successor

Dre Kirkpatrick

CB

Alabama

6’3” 190

Future Pro-bowler

Brandon Thompson

DT

Clemson

6’3” 305

Run Stopper

Jeff Fuller

WR

Texas A&M

6’4” 215

Best Hands Good Size

4 comp

Mike Brewster

C

Ohio

6’5” 295

Jeff Saturday Successor

Matt Reynolds

OT

BUY

6’6” 325

Injury Filled Year But Ex R1 Pick

Ryan Miller

OG

Colorado

6’8” 320

Big Wont Be Pushed Around

6 comp

Bobby Rainey

RB

W. Kentucky

5’7” 196

Future Darren Sproles

Donyae Coleman

SS

N. Mexico

5’10

Amazing Insane Good Safety

Round

Name

Position

Collage

Ht. Wt.

Other Notes

Andrew Luck

QB

Stanford

6’4” 235

Peyton Manning’s Successor

Dre Kirkpatrick

CB

Alabama

6’3” 190

Future Pro-bowler

Brandon Thompson

DT

Clemson

6’3” 305

Run Stopper

Jeff Fuller

WR

Texas A&M

6’4” 215

Best Hands Good Size

4 comp

Mike Brewster

C

Ohio

6’5” 295

Jeff Saturday Successor

Matt Reynolds

OT

BUY

6’6” 325

Injury Filled Year But Ex R1 Pick

Ryan Miller

OG

Colorado

6’8” 320

Big Wont Be Pushed Around

6 comp

Bobby Rainey

RB

W. Kentucky

5’7” 196

Future Darren Sproles

Donyae Coleman

SS

N. Mexico

5’10

Amazing Insane Good Safety

Kirkpatrick will not be around in the 2nd round. He is a top 10 pick, so we will probably choose another offensive lineman. Like the 4th round pick and if not him themMonk from Michigan. Nice draft if your Offense needed the help, but will be more likely if we draft Luck.

I like that draft but it's looking like Barron won't fall to the 2nd round and if that's the case we should draft a CB with the 34th pick.

1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford

2. Chase Minnifield CB/KR Virginia

3. Tommy Streeter WR Miami

4. Kevin Kietler OG Wisconsin

4 comp. Sean Spence OLB Miami

5. Isiah Pead RB Cincinnatti

6. Ryan Miller OG Colorado

7. Best DT available

I truly believe based on stats and watching Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III play I would pick up RG3 over luck based on stats mainly number of total touchdowns combined passing and running RG3 was way more successful than luck was besides that he won his bowl game whereas Luck didnt win his.

I like that draft but it's looking like Barron won't fall to the 2nd round and if that's the case we should draft a CB with the 34th pick.

1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford

2. Chase Minnifield CB/KR Virginia

3. Tommy Streeter WR Miami

4. Kevin Kietler OG Wisconsin

4 comp. Sean Spence OLB Miami

5. Isiah Pead RB Cincinnatti

6. Ryan Miller OG Colorado

7. Best DT available

This draft would work if we draft Luck. Could use 4th round for a Center and the 7th for anything but a DT

I truly believe based on stats and watching Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III play I would pick up RG3 over luck based on stats mainly number of total touchdowns combined passing and running RG3 was way more successful than luck was besides that he won his bowl game whereas Luck didnt win his.

You don't use stats to judge a college player. And id you watch either of their bowl games? Luck played better and lost because he got Vandershanked 3 times.

1 Andrew Luck QB Stanford

This is the best player of the draft and I think he is going be as good as Manning IF we give him 2 years behind Peyton. He reminds me Peyton Manning

2 Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama

I know its a stretch For him to be at the 34th pick but it is possible if Brandon Burton ( a project R1 Pick last year can sink down to R5 ) I think he could sink back 20 picks. He reminds me of Namdi Asmoaua

3 Brandon Thompson DT Clemson

He is The best Run stopper in the draft and he is ready to start for us right now He reminds me of Albert Heynsworth but he actually tries

4 Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M

he has great hands great size and is a scary deep threat the thing that makes him a R4 is he is not very fast but he is a great target he reminds me a lot of Calvin Johnson

4 comp Mike Brewster C Ohio

Hes big strong and probably the best Center in the draft and we need to Get a Center for when Jeff Saturday retires But if i Had to pick one center to compare him to is Nick Mangold

5 Matt Reynolds OT BYU

He is big strong and last year he was projected to be the the first over all pick in the draft And because of injurys and Trying to play injured he would suck it up and get hurt again. he is amazing and can be compared to Joe Thomas the way he plays

6 Ryan Miller OG Colorado

he is amazing at 6'8" 335 lbs he will never get pushed around i can only compare him to the future Pro-Bowler Ryan Miller

6 comp Bobby Rainey RB W. Kentucky

This guy makes me existed he can catch run KR and he is the fastest guy i have ever seen and Im talking about him and CJ2K i think he can be compared to Darren Sproles very easily

7 Donyae Coleman SS N. Mexico

I have no clue why he is a 7 round pick he has great cover skills great tackling skills he never misses a tackle and he has great speed he is an amazing safety he is a lot like Earl Thomas.

This Draft will make the colts a super bowl team again for another 15 years.

All of the mocks in this thread could work with little tweaks, but that is the problem we have had in the last 5-6 drafts. All our drafts have been Offense heavy and Defense light. We have not drafted, to my knowledge, a defensive player higher than the 3rd round and it shows. We need a good CB, S, and a stud Dt.

All of the mocks in this thread could work with little tweaks, but that is the problem we have had in the last 5-6 drafts. All our drafts have been Offense heavy and Defense light.

We have not drafted, to my knowledge, a defensive player higher than the 3rd round and it shows

. We need a good CB, S, and a stud Dt.

2010 Draft: Round 1) Hughes DE Round 2) Angerer MLB Round 3) Thomas CB

1 Andrew Luck QB Stanford

This is the best player of the draft and I think he is going be as good as Manning IF we give him 2 years behind Peyton. He reminds me Peyton Manning

2 Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama

I know its a stretch For him to be at the 34th pick but it is possible if Brandon Burton ( a project R1 Pick last year can sink down to R5 ) I think he could sink back 20 picks. He reminds me of Namdi Asmoaua

3 Brandon Thompson DT Clemson

He is The best Run stopper in the draft and he is ready to start for us right now He reminds me of Albert Heynsworth but he actually tries

4 Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M

he has great hands great size and is a scary deep threat the thing that makes him a R4 is he is not very fast but he is a great target he reminds me a lot of Calvin Johnson

4 comp Mike Brewster C Ohio

Hes big strong and probably the best Center in the draft and we need to Get a Center for when Jeff Saturday retires But if i Had to pick one center to compare him to is Nick Mangold

5 Matt Reynolds OT BYU

He is big strong and last year he was projected to be the the first over all pick in the draft And because of injurys and Trying to play injured he would suck it up and get hurt again. he is amazing and can be compared to Joe Thomas the way he plays

6 Ryan Miller OG Colorado

he is amazing at 6'8" 335 lbs he will never get pushed around i can only compare him to the future Pro-Bowler Ryan Miller

6 comp Bobby Rainey RB W. Kentucky

This guy makes me existed he can catch run KR and he is the fastest guy i have ever seen and Im talking about him and CJ2K i think he can be compared to Darren Sproles very easily

7 Donyae Coleman SS N. Mexico

I have no clue why he is a 7 round pick he has great cover skills great tackling skills he never misses a tackle and he has great speed he is an amazing safety he is a lot like Earl Thomas.

This Draft will make the colts a super bowl team again for another 15 years.

This isn't exactly very realistic though.