Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina (-5) @ New York (12-20-15)

oldunclemark

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on FOX....low 40s and sunny....over-under 48

Carolina QB Cam Newton 233 of 395, 3,062 yards, 28 Tds, 10 INTs) has also run for 480 yards on 111 carries

TE Greg Olsen (65 carries, 969 yards) and RB Jonothan Stewart (242 carries, 969 yards) are questionable with knee and foot injuries..

Carolina 'D' has 38 QB sacks and 21 pass interceptions, No. 1 in the NFL  Carolina also leads the NFL in  points with 411

NYG's Eli Manning (319 of 500, 3,655 yards) also has 28 TD passes and 10 interceptions....but he's too old to run like Cam

WR Odell Beckham has caught 85 passes for 1,320 yards and 12 Tds

The Giants  have allowed 418 yards and 22 first downs per game

this is the 12th..team with a sub.500 record that Carolina (13-0) has faced but the Giants (6-7) have not defeated anyone with a winning record all season.

I think Washington (6-7) wins a tie breaker over the Giants (6-7) on conference record so the NYGs need this game badly. Carolina's quest for 16-0 faces a major road test.

Giants have played nine games decided by 7 points or less....If I could get 6 points, I'd take the Giants.

I just don't believe Carolina will go 16-0 and Eli is having as good or better a year than Cam.

I really want the Giants to win this game but the Giants defense is just plain awful. I think Cam may have a week similar to last week and it could be a blow out. I believe if Carolina wins this game they secure HFA, have to check tie breakers with Arizona. If that is true then it will be interesting to see if they go for 16-0 with two meaningless games left.

12 hours ago, amfootball said:

I really want the Giants to win this game but the Giants defense is just plain awful. I think Cam may have a week similar to last week and it could be a blow out. I believe if Carolina wins this game they secure HFA, have to check tie breakers with Arizona. If that is true then it will be interesting to see if they go for 16-0 with two meaningless games left.

So do you really hope the giants win,   or do you want to see the panthers run the table?  You have said both now

Weird, the Giants lost to the Patriots 35-38 in the 2007 regular season when the Patriots went 16-0 as well. 

Can the Giants finish with a wild card, is it even possible? I don't think so this time. It has to be division winner, I think.

If the Redskins lose to Philly in the Saturday game, then things become real interesting with everything if the Giants win and get to 7-8 on SNF.