Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LETS GO TEXANS!

tweezy32

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know if we win these people shouldn't even Post haha 

They shouldn't but I'm sure they would be on here Sunday evening talking about how things are "looking better", and since Luck will be coming back, we may have potential in the playoffs.  It's almost as if their opinion is solely dependent on what transpired in the game before they post.  If the Colts lose, it's doom and gloom!  If they win they're optimistic.  If they are on a big lose streak, everybody needs fired.  If the Colts are on a big win streak, they could win the Super Bowl.  It's either on one side of the spectrum or the other lol

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2015 at 7:28 PM, tweezy32 said:

After the ugly lose to the jags... we should be rooting for the Texans for the next couple of games. Personally, I don't want the colts to win the division. Its not like they will do anything anyways. We should just get a nice draft pick and sit Luck for the year. Rest him up and make sure he doesn't get injured again. This year is over, and we should try to get a high draft pick?

I will be rooting for you to get carpel tunnel so you can no longer post things like this to the forum :)

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Classy post 

I know it's not very nice, but I'm tired of all these posts of people saying, just shut the season down for Andrew's health and better pick.  In reality Dr's already said he is in no greater risk of re injuring himself due to the nature of his current injury.  Also if we lose out we may benefit from 10 picks up, which is not really that big of a deal compared to a WHOLE SEASON OF FOOTBALL PLAYED!  It's like going to your work and saying I'm not doing anything and when I get fired, ehh there's other jobs out there, perhaps I will have a better one with more money.

So to clarify I hope people can get the message their opinion is pointless, players will play 100%

Well the Texans will not start Hoyer so they stand little chance of winning.  As far as going down in the standings to get a better draft spot it would help if they could draft someone that can run with the ball. This year has been the most disappointing in memory. When Manning sat out the year and Painter filled in at least we knew we had no chance. Hasselbeck was a nice surprise but his age is showing after playing the number of games he has played. The Jags will be a contest from now on and if Houston ever comes up with a decent QB they will be in the hunt as well next year and in the future. Tennessee still stinks despite having a QB with a very bright future. I am pulling for a Steelers-Cardinals SB.