Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina Panthers or Golden State Warriors

RockThatBlue

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I have a feeling on Arizona too. They are talented and hungry as hell. I trust Arians/Palmer this year and that team also seems due for fortune.....Bogie often compares them to the 2009 Saints. In 2009 the Saints if people can stop blabbing about the bounty thing were hungry, talented and also very due as an organization for something special to happen finally.

Carolina is a tough one for me. I for sure feel the chance for the Colts to beat them was right there in OT and we blew it. Since that game I have often felt they were beatable and suprised it hasn't happened with someone else doing it. Saints came close BOTH times this year vs. the Panthers too.

Not even just Arizona, but if somehow the Seahawks are the 6th seed thats going to be horrible for the Panthers if they draw them in the divisional round. Playing Seattle is like drawing Pittsburgh when we did it in 2005. 

Yeah and to credit Bogies Saints, that Saints team was even better than these Cards but the 2 teams are similar. Palmer has to stay healthy for them to make the big dance and so far he has. I agree regarding the Seahawks too, if they get in they will be extremely dangerous.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah and to credit Bogies Saints, that Saints team was even better than these Cards but the 2 teams are similar. Palmer has to stay healthy for them to make the big dance and so far he has. I agree regarding the Seahawks too, if they get in they will be extremely dangerous.

Seattle bugs me, they go on these late season runs and you know you don't want to play them.......

Arizona and Seattle could both knock out Carolina IMO. Not so sure about the NFC East and the Packers. 

In the AFC another team who has that magical "we are due" factor to them is the Bengals. Not sure though it happens......tough to say.......I just hope they can win a playoff game this year as long as it's not against the Colts. 

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Seattle bugs me, they go on these late season runs and you know you don't want to play them.......

Arizona and Seattle could both knock out Carolina IMO. Not so sure about the NFC East and the Packers. 

In the AFC another team who has that magical "we are due" factor to them is the Bengals. Not sure though it happens......tough to say.......I just hope they can win a playoff game this year as long as it's not against the Colts. 

If the Bengals don't win a Playoff game this year some heads are going to roll haha I still am not totally counting out Aaron Rodgers making a run either. GB hasn't looked right in a while but who knows.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If the Bengals don't win a Playoff game this year some heads are going to roll haha I still am not totally counting out Aaron Rodgers making a run either. GB hasn't looked right in a while but who knows.

It can be tough to rule out the Packers.......sad but true. It's the Rodgers factor and I do admit the suspicion that the league would always like to see GB go as far as they can. The refs can love those guys at times.....

Going to head off, nice chatting with you. Good stuff.

Playoffs at least have some quality teams this year to look at. And then the rest of us who will slide in and fight for our lives lol.

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

It can be tough to rule out the Packers.......sad but true. It's the Rodgers factor and I do admit the suspicion that the league would always like to see GB go as far as they can. The refs can love those guys at times.....

Going to head off, nice chatting with you. Good stuff.

Playoffs at least have some quality teams this year to look at. And then the rest of us who will slide in and fight for our lives lol.

Good night, chat with ya tomorrow.