Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh vs Seattle

RockThatBlue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say that was a great game. This season has had its share of terrible games but this one was great with the back and forth. Credit to Seattle for making the last big play to close the deal. Pitt falls back now to the pack for the WC teams and the division is probably over with Cincy now holding a 3 game lead with just 5 to go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I personally had a good experience with Jim, went to the QB Challenge in Orlando they set up a meet 7 greet with QB's before the event BUT it was 1 line until you reached the front and then branched out to long walkways to you qb using stanchions. Well Dan Marino was hung over and no showed and many Marion fans uo front of the line, instead of allowing other fans past the people working said they had orders to do it that way.....so 9 qbs sat at the end of these rows awaiting fans who could see them but couldnt get to them.......ZERO fans got to meet with any QB...was the most ridiculous thing ever. Dan comes in hung over as hell and gets in a huge argument with organizers and says "How was I to know I was screwing over any fans other than mine this isnt my fault" ...whole place got silent and Phins fans starting throwing their stuff away...Florida Today newspaper even covered it. My fiancée at the time sent Jim a letter to Colts headquarters with a pic of us dressed in our Colts gear. I honestly wasnt sure it would even find its way into his hands...to our shock 3 weeks later she gets a signed 8 X 10 photo along with a written letter thanking us as fans and talking about his family, young son Jay etc........THAT right there is class and someone who cares. Doubt many would do that.......I became a fan for life. 
    • I don't think the Vikes will be good. We don't have much of a secondary.   I'm going to the the season opener, Vikes @ Giants.
    • The bolded is what people say about any prospect they've allowed themselves to fall in love with. It's not good strategy.   My resistance is not to Bowers directly. It's to the idea that the Colts would have seen Bowers as the best option available if they had the #6 pick in the draft. With Nabors and Odunze still on the board.    I think we already knew that the Colts were trying to trade up for Bowers. Someone reported right after the draft that the Colts were calling everybody trying to move up, and the calls stopped when the Raiders took Bowers. So 1+1=2, the Colts wanted Bowers. Not hard to accept. And now we're seeing that the Colts were trying to get up as high as #6, so it's easy to assume that Bowers was the target.    But would the Colts have moved up to #6 -- giving up #15, #46, and a future 2nd -- for Bowers? With Nabers and Odunze still on the board? I don't think they would have. I don't think it would have been the right decision. I would have been disappointed with the overall strategy, while still thinking Bowers would be a good offensive weapon for the team. 
    • Personally I think the Colts wanted any of Nabers, Odunze and Bowers. Maybe they wanted one of the WRs at 6 and Bowers when they tried later (11?), nobody but the Colts really know.   I do think Ballard offering a "fair" trade to move from 15 to 6 was a bit naive if he REALLY wanted one of those 3 guys. Fair trades don't really happen when you trying to get into that range 1-8 range in my opinion - there's always a premium.
    • https://apnews.com/article/nfl-sunday-ticket-trial-b17edfd575619d028c7e1581c8700a62   The judge was already on the record as being skeptical of the way this case was handled, and yesterday's hearing was on a motion from the defendants to have the judge rule in their favor and toss out the jury verdict. During that hearing, the judge says the jury didn't follow his instructions in determining damages.   I don't know what's going to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if he overrules the jury and tosses out their verdict.    https://apnews.com/article/nfl-sunday-ticket-lawsuit-jerry-jones-8a02c2b2cf3dba56387605ec410dd021
  • Members

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,235

• Myles

Myles 7,115

• Nadine

Nadine 8,167

Administrators
    • holeymoley99

holeymoley99 2,717

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,886