Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (even) @ Minnesota (11-22-15)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST.....over-under 44.5...upper 20s and sunny...

Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers (198 of 313, 21 TDs 3 INTs) has also run 378 times for 221 yards

WR Randall Cobb (45 catches for 429 yards) and James Jones (24 catches, 483 yards) are set to go.

Packers RBs James Starks (93 carries for 376 yards) and Eddie Lacy (83 carries, 308 yards) wil be called on to do more

Minnesota QB Teddy Bridgewater (163 of 254, 1,810 yards) has just 7 TD passes and has been sacked 24 times

Adrian Peterson (195 carries, 961 yards) will pass the 1,000 yards mark and wants to be the oldest NFL rushing champ.

Vikings (7-2) have won 5 in a row and this is the first of 2 meetings with Green Bay.

Packers (6-3) have lost 3 games in a row and scored just 16 points at home last week.

Too close to call the winner.

Minnesota's big chance to win the division is today.../Both teams still have to play at Arizona but the Vikings also have Atlanta and Seattle left.

The 'over' is the best bet...GB will come out firing

Vikings and their fans pulling a Texans. Making shirts for people before the game and having it be the "biggest" game around.

Sigh.....this stuff never works.........

It is what young teams do and fanbases that have not had much success. They will learn and hopefully be better prepared to play GB the next time.

Vikings and their fans pulling a Texans. Making shirts for people before the game and having it be the "biggest" game around.

Sigh.....this stuff never works.........

Lol. No fan bought those t-shirts. It was Zimmer. During the week, many of the fans said they thought it was a bad idea.

Lol. No fan bought those t-shirts. It was Zimmer. During the week, many of the fans said they thought it was a bad idea.

Oh okay. I had no idea lol. I was hoping this wasn't an entire week of pep rallies.

But, you still got GB in the final week. I think the Vikes are still likely playoff bound.

Oh okay. I had no idea lol. I was hoping this wasn't an entire week of pep rallies.

But, you still got GB in the final week. I think the Vikes are still likely playoff bound.

I am pretty sure we will. We have a very young team. Teddy turned 23 this month, we have a young defense, we love our coach. This is one loss -- a big division loss, but it is not the end of the world.

Mark, has Rodgers thrown 5 TDs yet?

I am pretty sure we will. We have a very young team. Teddy turned 23 this month, we have a young defense, we love our coach. This is one loss -- a big division loss, but it is not the end of the world.

Mark, has Rodgers thrown 5 TDs yet?

We helped today as well by beating Atlanta. They were/are in the WC mix.

Sheesh your QB is only 23.....yeah you have time.......lol

No, I don't see what you mean. You said peterson never, ever shows up in big games. Not ever.

That selective statline as some kind of big game performance is the equivalent of Peyton's when people tried to say he didn't have a big game against Green Bay because he had 0 TDs and 1 turnover.