Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Bold Predictions: Week 11

oldunclemark

Aaron Rodgers throws 5 TD passes at Minnesota after Olivia Munn tells him to 'relax'

SD breaks a 5-game losing streak with a win over KC in front of thousands of disappointed Chiefs fans in SD

Miami beats Dallas by 17 and Jerry Jones fires himself

Tampa defeats Philadelphia to reach the .500 mark. Yes, Tampa Bay.

Johnny Manziel doesnt get arrested during the Browns' bye week

Could you imagine the sobbing if that were a Rodger's or Brady's RB stat? I'm headed to look that schedule for my picks.

That's another reason why people shouldn't bash Andrew, he hasn't a 100 Yard Rusher since Ballard did it early in 2012. Imagine how Wilson's career would've been so far if he had that kind of stat. Lynch gained 100 Yards in several games/Playoff games over the previous 2 seasons.

The biggest upset would be the Bills over the Pats. As close as Rex has came so many times besides that playoff game, close doesn't count so that is NOT my pick.

If I had to pick 1, it would be the Skins over that Panthers. Every now and then a fun and gun offense catches a defense like that off guard and the Skins have to be feeling good after last week.

There are some hilarious possible upsets this week though. 49ers/Hawks, Cowboys/Dolphins, etc.

The biggest upset would be the Bills over the Pats. As close as Rex has came so many times besides that playoff game, close doesn't count so that is NOT my pick.

If I had to pick 1, it would be the Skins over that Panthers. Every now and then a fun and gun offense catches a defense like that off guard and the Skins have to be feeling good after last week.

There are some hilarious possible upsets this week though. 49ers/Hawks, Cowboys/Dolphins, etc.

Colts over Falcons would be considered a fairly big upset going by the Vegas odds. We are 6 points underdogs. So picking the Colts to win would be somewhat bold in a way. I don't really think that but we are a TD underdog and have no Andrew.

That's another reason why people shouldn't bash Andrew, he hasn't a 100 Yard Rusher since Ballard did it early in 2012. Imagine how Wilson's career would've been so far if he had that kind of stat. Lynch gained 100 Yards in several games/Playoff games over the previous 2 seasons.

The minutia sized excuses homers dream up about those 2...but nobody knows Luck hasn't a 100 yard rusher even though it's a basic stat (because Colts aren't crybabies like that).

The minutia sized excuses homers dream up about those 2...but nobody knows Luck hasn't a 100 yard rusher even though it's a basic stat (because Colts aren't crybabies like that).

Yeah I know. The only thing I ever use in a debate vs the Wilson lovers is he has had a consistent RB that can take over games and get 100 Yards and he has had a much better Defense. Which I am right in both cases. I will agree Luck has had the better the WR's though, both have had bad O.Line's so that offsets. Having that Defense though and a consistent 100 Yard Rusher is huge, it means you don't have to carry your team near as much.

Aaron Rodgers throws 5 TD passes at Minnesota after Olivia Munn tells him to 'relax'

SD breaks a 5-game losing streak with a win over KC in front of thousands of disappointed Chiefs fans in SD

Miami beats Dallas by 17 and Jerry Jones fires himself

Tampa defeats Philadelphia to reach the .500 mark. Yes, Tampa Bay.

Johnny Manziel doesnt get arrested during the Browns' bye week

haha  :lol:  :funny: Is there any way to make that statement legally binding? Don't tease me OUM. 

Directly a product Pep. Look back at the NYG game last year Bradshaw was 7 for 70 even Trent was like 7 for 33. I remember Boom going 8 for 88 vs the Skins. How's a guy average 11 ypc and only touch it 8x. It must have been another one of those no brainers.

Every RB not named Trent averaged over 4 ypc last year. It would seem we tried not to have a back hit a 100 yards.

Please NO- I'm going to the game. Late enough as it is :)

Sounds like a royal proclamation if I ever heard one. Trumpet plays in the castle balcony...Town cryer boy walks into the cobble stone courtyard yells with authority....

"Hear ye; hear ye! Your regal king JJ declares that no American futbol I mean football game shall interference with his beauty rest. Should that transpire the guilty party will rendezvous with the rack."

"All hail JJ & his divine kingdom. Hip, hip, hooray!" Too much? Nah, I didn't think so either.  :P  

I thought about having your castle staff do the wave in your honor, but all their coat of arms, heritage colors are being washed down by the royal river right now & ordinary t-shirts just doesn't have the same flamboyant flair & iconic impact. 

My hope for this weekend is the Bengals lose to Cards as the Pats will then have a two game cushion for HFA since their last game. Will also be rooting for the Bears who I think win at home vs an inexperienced QB in Brock. After that Cowboys over Miami and Houston over Jets.

My upset of week is Skins over Panthers. Skins are playing some good ball right now.

My hope for this weekend is the Bengals lose to Cards as the Pats will then have a two game cushion for HFA since their last game. Will also be rooting for the Bears who I think win at home vs an inexperienced QB in Brock. After that Cowboys over Miami and Houston over Jets.

My upset of week is Skins over Panthers. Skins are playing some good ball right now.

I must give your fellow Patriot supporter IWF credit. He did create a thread awhile back advocating that the AZ Cardinals might have a good shot at representing the NFC in the SB in 2016. I should locate that topic & reply to it now. John Fox is doing a bang up job at making the Bears believe that they can compete in any game & Cutler is actually playing good ball right now. Shocking isn't it? 

Cousins always crumbles when expectations rise & people think he will guide Washington to a victory. Cam Newton & Carolina's LBs will demolish the Skins AMF. Book it. 

Sounds like a royal proclamation if I ever heard one. Trumpet plays in the castle balcony...Town cryer boy walks into the cobble stone courtyard yells with authority....

"Hear ye; hear ye! Your regal king JJ declares that no American futbol I mean football game shall interference with his beauty rest. Should that transpire the guilty party will rendezvous with the rack."

"All hail JJ & his divine kingdom. Hip, hip, hooray!" Too much? Nah, I didn't think so either.  :P  

I thought about having your castle staff do the wave in your honor, but all their coat of arms, heritage colors are being washed down by the royal river right now & ordinary t-shirts just doesn't have the same flamboyant flair & iconic impact. 

haha

Behold- the King has issued a proclamation that court (my job) will start 3 hours later due to the royal festivities the night before.

So it is written- so shall it be.

Colts over Falcons would be considered a fairly big upset going by the Vegas odds. We are 6 points underdogs. So picking the Colts to win would be somewhat bold in a way. I don't really think that but we are a TD underdog and have no Andrew.

I'll take the Colts +10. Any takers?

:)

I think Colts will win 20-17. I changed my score, I think I had it 24-20 on another Thread but I think it will be lower scoring and we win by 3.

Hope you're right, '06CBE! Pivotal, pivotal game for the Colts. Should be a good litmus test for the entire team after a bye.

He has 21 TD passes and he's the defending league MVP......check back here at 7 p.m. tonight

Lol. He is a great QB, but 21 TDs over 9 weeks is just 2.33 TD per week. Now he is going to throw 5 TD against the #2 scoring defense in the NFL? I wonder how much money you put on that.

Win or lose, I will check back after the game.

Lol. He is a great QB, but 21 TDs over 9 weeks is just 2.33 TD per week. Now he is going to throw 5 TD against the #2 scoring defense in the NFL? I wonder how much money you put on that.

Win or lose, I will check back after the game.

I'll bet you a ticket to the Pacers - 76ers game..

...Rankings depend on who you've played.....They've played Phillip, Jay Cutler and Peyton

We're talking 'BOLD' preictions

I'll bet you a ticket to the Pacers - 76ers game..

...Rankings depend on who you've played.....They've played Phillip, Jay Cutler and Peyton

We're talking 'BOLD' preictions

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't gamble and I don't like pro basketball.

Bold is not the same as insane. 5 TD PASSES against this defense is not happening. Sorry.