Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

The South has gotten really interesting the last few days with Houston and the Jags winning. 3-way tie. Should make for exciting games down the stretch.

Colts 4-5, Texans 4-5, Jags 4-6. The games against Texans and Jags again will determine the Division Title but I love the challenge. Makes it exciting for a change. Of course I want Andrew back for those games and if he isn't back we could be in for a real fight.

Colts 4-5, Texans 4-5, Jags 4-6. The games against Texans and Jags again will determine the Division Title but I love the challenge. Makes it exciting for a change. Of course I want Andrew back for those games and if he isn't back we could be in for a real fight.

I think Matt proved he can beat the divisional teams but Atlanta will be a tough challenge for him. But dropping that game won't hurt much as it is an NFC game. What is the word on Luck? Is he still expected to miss a month?

I think Matt proved he can beat the divisional teams but Atlanta will be a tough challenge for him. But dropping that game won't hurt much as it is an NFC game. What is the word on Luck? Is he still expected to miss a month?

Havent heard much, Colts are so quiet about everything and Pagano never says anything. At this point it's anyone's guess and I follow this stuff closely and have no clue. Andrew is typically a quick healer but a lacerated Kidney is nothing to mess around with. We don't play the Jags until Dec 13th and the Texans come to town Dec 20th. Andrew would have 5 weeks rest if he was to return for the Jags game.

It will be very interesting going down the stretch.  The Jags and Colts have similar schedules, but the thing that worries me is the Jags have been playing better as of late.  Their defense is no joke and they do have some real weapons on offense, although they are inconsistent.  I am less worried about the Texans, although their defense seems to have figured it out, they aren't much of a threat on offense.  Either way, the Colts just need to win themselves and this weekend's game will be a tough one.