Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-2 1/2) @ Carolina (11-8-15)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on FOX

60 degrees and partly sunny.....over-under 46

MVP Aaron Rodgers is 138 of 204 (67.6%) for 1,568 yards, 15 TDs and 2 Interceptions

..throws to WR Randall Cobb (36 catches for 377 yards) and James Jones (22 catches, 426 yards)

Green Bay has allowed more yards (2,630) than they have gained (2,325) You cant keep wining that way

Carolina QB Cam Newton is only a 54% passer (117 of 216) for 1,523 yards with 11 TDs and 8 INTs

TE Greg Olson has 33 catches for 518 yards

////East Chicago's Kawaan Short has five sacks for Carolina, which is 7-0 for the first time ever

Carolina has 20 QB sacks and 12 pass interceptions in 7 games.

I just don't buy Carolina as the best team in the NFC.

They've won four games by 7 points or less. They should have lost to the Colts.

I'd take Green Bay, giving 2 1/2 points..and the under looks very good here

1 p.m. EST...Joe Buck and Troy Aikman on FOX

60 degrees and partly sunny.....over-under 46

MVP Aaron Rodgers is 138 of 204 (67.6%) for 1,568 yards, 15 TDs and 2 Interceptions

..throws to WR Randall Cobb (36 catches for 377 yards) and James Jones (22 catches, 426 yards)

Green Bay has allowed more yards (2,630) than they have gained (2,325) You cant keep wining that way

Carolina QB Cam Newton is only a 54% passer (117 of 216) for 1,523 yards with 11 TDs and 8 INTs

TE Greg Olson has 33 catches for 518 yards

////East Chicago's Kawaan Short has five sacks for Carolina, which is 7-0 for the first time ever

Carolina has 20 QB sacks and 12 pass interceptions in 7 games.

I just don't buy Carolina as the best team in the NFC.

They've won four games by 7 points or less. They should have lost to the Colts.

I'd take Green Bay, giving 2 1/2 points..and the under looks very good here

Now you know there's nothing wrong with 7 or less points win, Idea is to win and until they prove otherwise...well...

But I agree they may not be the best............or are they..only half way here- not even. :)

having said that I'd still go with GB

If it's a close game, Carolina will win. They clearly don't care about winning pretty as long as they win, which is all they do lately.

I could see GB winning by 24 after being up by 14 most of the game though. And Carolina losing will get more people to claim they're legit (because that way baby boy Aaron looks good).

Now you know there's nothing wrong with 7 or less points win, Idea is to win and until they prove otherwise...well...

But I agree they may not be the best............or are they..only half way here- not even. :)

having said that I'd still go with GB

You're right..they've won 'em and that's all that matters.

7-0 is 7-0

But it doesn't surprise me that GB is favored on the road here over an undefeated team..

..the week after they were favored on the road and lost to another undefeated team.

The Panthers are legit. Rodgers can't do anything against that defense. And Lacy has been terrible this year. Not sure what's up with him.

What is going on with Rodgers. GB cant do anything!!

If the fans on the forum were Packers fans, they'd be starting threads about how Rodgers is overrated. Guaranteed. Between the Denver game and this, he'd be "simply not that good".

If the fans on the forum were Packers fans, they'd be starting threads about how Rodgers is overrated. Guaranteed. Between the Denver game and this, he'd be "simply not that good".

I know that is just the mindset of a lot of people. Not all people but most people overact to a loss or a QB being in a slump. Look how great Cam and Dalton are playing and in the past those fan bases of those QB's wanted them traded or let go at times.

The Chargers officially broke Green Bay's pathetic defense.

Every year for the past 4 years straight, someone breaks that defense down and they can't get back up the next few weeks.

Last year Brees had that epic game vs them for 400 yards. GB's defense wasn't the same again after that, but it was a good thing they didn't play another good quarterback all year long until Romo (who would have beat them if it weren't for one of the worst calls in history) 

GB's defense since San Diego hasn't been able to stop anybody, and before then, they were beating up on cupcake teams. 

Last year the Saints broke them. In 2013, the 49ers broke them in the opening week. 2012; Brees broke them back then too, and in 2011, Rivers broke them with that epic shoot out game where they couldn't stop anybody. 

Their defense has had issues for years. 

Instead it's Rodgers needs help! Rodgers needs a better defense! Rodgers needs a better OL! Rodgers needs a better OC! Rodgers needs better WRs! They'll milk it all the way down to the onside kick team, which already happened once.