Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Photos of Greg Hardy's former girlfriend show multiple injuries

RockThatBlue

Lol, I pardon Hardy, which is why I don't bother with your posts. Wow brother... I pardon Hardy. Alrighty. You have a comprehension problem if you think I pardon Hardy. Just stop.

Your argument is basically supreme talent on the field trumps all else especially for a franchise in the Cowboys that has no more players from the 90's to bestow yellow jackets upon anymore. 

All NFL squads want superior athleticism yes, but when you introduce a volcanic element into the locker room that refuses to be suppressed when they lash out, don't come crying to me when Mr. Hardy demolishes team chemistry as the season grows progressively worse. You are pardoning Hardy by minimizing his blow ups on the sidelines & immaturity overall. 

Do you really believe Jason Garrett can contain Hardy, motivate him, & keep his nose clean for this season & beyond? That's a nightmarish fantasy that will never come to fruition. Don't kid yourself JB. 

Funny, for a person who claims to never read my posts you seem to quote them a lot & reply to them. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your argument is basically supreme talent on the field trumps all else especially for a franchise in the Cowboys that has no more players from the 90's to bestow yellow jackets upon anymore. 

All NFL squads want superior athleticism yes, but when you introduce a volcanic element into the locker room that refuses to be suppressed when they lash out, don't come crying to me when Mr. Hardy demolishes team chemistry as the season grows progressively worse. You are pardoning Hardy by minimizing his blow ups on the sidelines & immaturity overall. 

Do you really believe Jason Garrett can contain Hardy, motivate him, & keep his nose clean for this season & beyond? That's a nightmarish fantasy that will never come to fruition. Don't kid yourself JB. 

Funny, for a person who claims to never read my posts you seem to quote them a lot & reply to them. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. 

Trust me, I read the first few sentences and the last few.

jaybird95 - Please read your posts in this thread objectively and think about what you're saying and how you're interacting with a community you joined.

Jerry Jones made the right move. Three games, three sacks, and an interception. What else do you what from someone you pay to play with balls?

I understand why you're defending Jerry Jones IF you think all that matters is his Cowboys winning games.  The point others are trying to make is that winning football games is NOT the only thing that matters when you're building a team.

You don't know me, don't judge me for having an opinion other than yours.

That's quite a strong judgment, you should do some soul-searching for judging someone's character whom you don't even know. A player that gets payed to play with footballs is playing well with footballs. How in the hell is that not a good decision. One person does not represent everyone, I'm sure the majority of his teammates don't even like him. I don't either.

I understand why. I just want to be afforded the same respect for my opinion. You'd think I beat the woman for saying Greg Hardy is a good football player that helps a team win.

Nobody is saying that Hardy isn't a good player that helps win games.  Again, the point is that winning is NOT the only thing that matters here.

Newsflash, the NFL, the Cowboys, and many people are scumbags. It's a great decision if it helps Jerry's Cowboys, it's quite obvious he just wants to win. I don't look to athletes for a moral compass. If you hated this that much you wouldn't watch the NFL, because by watching it you're giving people like Greg Hardy money.

Who do you look to for a moral compass?  Priests?  Politicians?  Celebrities?  Teachers?  Police Officers?  Miltary?  Every walk of life has scumbags, and in every walk of life, the scumbags are run out of town.  The "moral compass" applies to everyone, every occupation, everywhere.  Scumbags everywhere make money from everything you do, so don't pick and choose who can and can't employ scumbags.

Accept that other people think differently from you. And yes, you judged my character, don't nonesense me. Why else would you tell me to do some "soul-searching". Give me a break. Sorry not everyone is as saintly as you.

I don't even bother reading your posts because they're so long winded and missing anything you couldn't put in a single sentence. Don't waste your time.

That's very lazy and small-minded on your part that you respond to someones' post without actually reading the whole thing...

Lol, I pardon Hardy, which is why I don't bother with your posts. Wow brother... I pardon Hardy. Alrighty. You have a comprehension problem if you think I pardon Hardy. Just stop.

Stop as well. You don't provide anything but personal attacks.

Maybe you should stop.  And leave.  How does that feel?

jaybird95 - Please read your posts in this thread objectively and think about what you're saying and how you're interacting with a community you joined.

I understand why you're defending Jerry Jones IF you think all that matters is his Cowboys winning games. The point others are trying to make is that winning football games is NOT the only thing that matters when you're building a team.

Nobody is saying that Hardy isn't a good player that helps win games. Again, the point is that winning is NOT the only thing that matters here.

Who do you look to for a moral compass? Priests? Politicians? Celebrities? Teachers? Police Officers? Miltary? Every walk of life has scumbags, and in every walk of life, the scumbags are run out of town. The "moral compass" applies to everyone, every occupation, everywhere. Scumbags everywhere make money from everything you do, so don't pick and choose who can and can't employ scumbags.

That's very lazy and small-minded on your part that you respond to someones' post without actually reading the whole thing...

Maybe you should stop. And leave. How does that feel?

This is an excellent post. I hope the poster reads everything you wrote. The only thing I disagree with is the end. I don't think the poster should leave, as he is just stating his opinion, as we all are.

This is an excellent post. I hope the poster reads everything you wrote. The only thing I disagree with is the end. I don't think the poster should leave, as he is just stating his opinion, as we all are.

I don't actually mean the last part, that was just kind of a taste of his own medicine.  I learned my lesson during Deflategate, when I actually did want pats fans to leave our forum, but realized after the fact that we all have a right to our opinion and should be able to post on here no matter what that opinion is.

Did you notice what was in those statements? I this and I that nothing about her.

That's what I reacted to. I believe people are capable of change but to change you have to decide never to do it again.  I don't hear that.

The following quote has been in my head since I heard it on the Walking Dead.  It's true what's in the past is past, but moving forward takes more than wanting to play football

You have to believe that your life is precious, that all life is precious. You have to redirect those thoughts, the history that tells you otherwise. What we've done, we've done. We evade it by moving forward, with a code to never do it again. 

If I recall correctly, Tampa Bay was the only other team even interested in Hardy after the Panthers let him go.  So two out of 32 teams thought it was OK for him to keep playing.  I think that jives with the ratio of Colts fans that thought we should sign him.  There will always be that minority that is willing to overlook almost anything if it means winning.

I understand why you're defending Jerry Jones IF you think all that matters is his Cowboys winning games. The point others are trying to make is that winning football games is NOT the only thing that matters when you're building a team.

Nobody is saying that Hardy isn't a good player that helps win games. Again, the point is that winning is NOT the only thing that matters here.

Who do you look to for a moral compass? Priests? Politicians? Celebrities? Teachers? Police Officers? Miltary? Every walk of life has scumbags, and in every walk of life, the scumbags are run out of town. The "moral compass" applies to everyone, every occupation, everywhere. Scumbags everywhere make money from everything you do, so don't pick and choose who can and can't employ scumbags.

Maybe you should stop. And leave. How does that feel?

Um. I'm not leaving because you dislike what I've said.

Um. I'm not leaving because you dislike what I've said.

I don't actually want you to leave, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine since you are so quick to dismiss members whose posts you don't like, or are unwilling to read.

Post your opinion, but be willing to defend it without talking down to other members.  Not that hard...

To be blunt, I'm still undecided about the whole thing, simply because I wasn't there.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Hardy feels no remorse because he was not entirely in the fault, though he probably shoulders at least part of the blame. I do believe the fact that he's a conservative who owns guns is held against him, because it conjures up bad images.

I don't actually want you to leave, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine since you are so quick to dismiss members whose posts you don't like, or are unwilling to read.

Post your opinion, but be willing to defend it without talking down to other members. Not that hard...

I defend my opinions constantly, and am constantly talked down to about them ("defending Hardy, Talib, etc"). If I get snarky, it's in response. Note the member who rejoined the thread just to say "coming from you".

I defend my opinions constantly, and am constantly talked down to about them ("defending Hardy, Talib, etc"). If I get snarky, it's in response. Note the member who rejoined the thread just to say "coming from you".

I'm sorry you feel talked down to.

Getting snarky is not the answer

Locking